Whats the most scared youve ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it was this one time I was at home and my next door naeighbor was being robbed (my mom called the cops) gimme a break, I was only 5... Oh and dont post things with you doing something where you went to one of those haunted houses were thing that jump out at you.

The most scared I've ever been?

Probably when I almost lost 3 hours of WAD work due to a nodebuilder malfunction.

That would most likely be when I was younger still living in Queens, NY. Me and my friend were sitting on the schoolbus coming back from a fieldtrip and she was opening a window and her arm slipped out of the window, hit a telephone pole, and came off (I don't really want to describe the rest for various reasons.......)

When I was biking down this hill near my old elementary school (it's a huge hill btw), I lost control and flipped forward, and knocked myself unconscious.

When I woke up, there were tons of scratches on my head, so I thought I was brain damaged. D:

Segmint said:
When I was biking down this hill near my old elementary school (it's a huge hill btw), I lost control and flipped forward, and knocked myself unconscious.

When I woke up, there were tons of scratches on my head, so I thought I was brain damaged. D:

YAY.

Most scared I been? Prolly when my cousin flipped off the trampoline onto a pile of bricks. Then I remembered- SHE'S A BITCH.

Sykotic said:
Segmint said:

YAY.

Saw it coming, as I made up a fake one just to see if you'd take the bait.

Really, I haven't been that scared of anything, so...

Well, I was inside my dad's automotive shop, just using the computer after hours. The place was great to do my voice acting stuff. It's where I started doing it all. :P

Anyway, I was inside there and suddenly a storm came out of nowhere (this is Florida, it happens!). The lightning became crazy, striking at least every .3-.5 seconds, no joke. All around the shop. I got on the ground as it scared the living crap out of me. As I laid there, thinking I might've been safe, suddenly I heard a crack next to the shop, and lightning traveled through the ground and into me. It went through my right arm, down my back, and out my right leg. It hurt really bad that I screamed, and I found it hard to get up. About 2 minutes later, I got up off the ground, the lightning just as thick as it was before, and I jumped for the phone, only fearing more that the lightning would travel through the wire. I called my dad several times on his cell phone, but all I kept getting was his answering machine. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to contact him, so I huddled up into a corner, shaking uncontrollably for about an hour, dealing with the pain. My dad eventually came to pick me up, and he let me lay down in the small motor home RV he rode around in. Needless to say, THAT was the scariest day of my life.

InstantSonic said:
Well, I was inside my dad's automotive shop, just using the computer after hours. The place was great to do my voice acting stuff. It's where I started doing it all. :P

Anyway, I was inside there and suddenly a storm came out of nowhere (this is Florida, it happens!). The lightning became crazy, striking at least every .3-.5 seconds, no joke. All around the shop. I got on the ground as it scared the living crap out of me. As I laid there, thinking I might've been safe, suddenly I heard a crack next to the shop, and lightning traveled through the ground and into me. It went through my right arm, down my back, and out my right leg. It hurt really bad that I screamed, and I found it hard to get up. About 2 minutes later, I got up off the ground, the lightning just as thick as it was before, and I jumped for the phone, only fearing more that the lightning would travel through the wire. I called my dad several times on his cell phone, but all I kept getting was his answering machine. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to contact him, so I huddled up into a corner, shaking uncontrollably for about an hour, dealing with the pain. My dad eventually came to pick me up, and he let me lay down in the small motor home RV he rode around in. Needless to say, THAT was the scariest day of my life.

I just moved to Florida and now I'm starting to regret it......

I was 8 or 9, and it was night, when someone started tapping on my window. It turned out to be one of my mom's moron friends, wondering where the Hell here window was.

When i was about 5 or 6 in infant school (bournville cadburys school ftw)
this bully called lawson hit me in the stomach really hard, after that i fell down and couldn't get back up then he went over to the teacher then blamed it on one of my friends, got me up then as just before we went to the first aid room, lawson smirked and grinned telling me he will do it again. thats why that was the scariest day... so far.

I was on a SRB2 Netgame (Match) Sitting there. I was so bored. I could hear tapping. I went upstairs and I saw eyes, I got a torch and nearly flipped out when someone shot me in the netgame and my cat jumped off the TV onto my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back