Whats the most scared youve ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would have to be the first time i played srb2 ghouls forest.wad

or maybe the first time i played the 360 game Bioshock...

in real life the closest ive ever been to death is the time that some retarded looking kid came up to me with a knife...

lol

I remembered something! :D

When I was three, I had this cute little red trike, and eventually after my cousins stopped tickling me, I decided to do something stupid and ride my trike down the basement stairs. Anyways, I remember hitting EVERY BONE ON MY BODY on the way down, and ended up hitting my head against against a bookshelf. I started crying, my cousins, my nanny, and my mom just came rushing to the top of the steps. My dad was already down there on the radio. After that, I don't remember anything.

....I probably would've been dead if those stairs weren't carpet.

(Edit: I cut the part about Out of Body or Near Death out, so I don't sound crazy)

This doesn't count as a scare, but maybe when I scraped my knee. I got freaked out after I saw blood coming from my knee, and it happened two more times (Not in the same day). Atleast it didn't happened again after the 3rd time.

CrazyChaosChao111 said:
I remember hitting EVERY BONE ON MY BODY on the way down
Good thing you're okay, CrazyChaosChao111.

CrazyChaosChao111 said:
I probably would've been dead if those stairs weren't carpet.
Thank whoever put the carpet on those stairs.

Earuto I was laughing when i feel down the hill. And if you ask me, anyone that has rode there bike in someone esles house. I did that and I drove it out a window and i was creeped out..I got my bike and drove off like a monkey chasing a banna that can ride a moter cycle.

Crepped that crap out of me.

I have a few

1.when me and my dad went up state newyork (it was the best) camping my dad told me to go adventuring around well i saw a river down from a cliff i was standing on and their were littler cliff under that cliff i went down each one the third one i slipped on moss danging for my life and my dad saved me thank god i would not be here on the forums right now if it weren't for my dad

2. Omg i watched my friend play resident evil 4 then i left scared but it was fun watching him play it but i was afraid that a zombie would get me but then i got home i went to the basement thats were i hang out on the weekends i was playing srb2 the i had to go pee but i was to scared to go up stairs to pee this happened a month ago

3. my cousins and me stay up so late all the time every time they sleepover but something happened that night the light were going on and off you may not believe me but we saw a ghost messing with the fuse box but he told us he'll leave if we...... i don't remember i hit my head during that night thats all so far. 0_0

The first time I heard Eggman's theme in Sonic CD (US)

I was about 4 and OH LAWD it scared the shit out of me.

It still does to this day...

dark_hedgehog said:

I was about 4 and OH LAWD it scared the **** out of me.

eggmans theme in Sonic CD? (you tubes the theme)

A time I got scared is when I almost got shot, almost got drowned and when I raned away from home.

I don't know why I actually said it but yeah.

dark_hedgehog said:

I was about 4 and OH LAWD it scared the **** out of me.

That's one of my favourite Sonic boss themes, actually.

Well, I got a bit jumpy when I've played Ghoul's Forest 3 for ZDoom (not the one for SRB2, that actually made me laugh) but I was really freaked out when I got stuck on a broken down elevator on the first night in France, and that was last week. Heh, it's a good thing I've got out of it now.

Scariest thing that happened in my life? How about my first drive on the freeway or the first time I watched JAWS many years ago? :D
Then there was that out-of-control go-kart that almost nearly killed me when I was a kid, never drove another go-kart after that incident.

When I was in Africa 2 years ago my mother and I traveled from Dar Es Salaam to Zanzibar and back. When it was time to go back to Dar Es Salaam, we got on the boat. Normally, I was looking forward to the boat ride; you get a nice breeze and it's the perfect opportunity to hum the Great Sea theme from Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Getting on the boat to Dar Es Salaam, however, was not fun.

I went before my mother (thinking back, that was pretty stupid) onto the boat, but when she tried to get on, two people were moving the bridge a bit and they stopped her from getting on. I was SCARED OUT OF MY MIND! I'd rather play nothing but The Wand of Gamelon, eat grainy mashed potatoes, and anything else I hate doing than be seperated from her. It turned out that the bridge was crooked and they had to fix it up a bit, and she was able to get on the boat.

I was on my old boat, going through the Panama Canal. I was going up to the front deck with my brother, when I slipped and fell over the edge of the railing. The inside of my knee got caught on the top rail, and my head slammed into the side of the boat. Probably would have been scarier for my brother turning around to see a leg hanging off the side, though...

Since I live near a fault line, my teachers always told us that there is gonna be a big earthquake that will happen sooner or later. None of us ever believed that would happen anytime soon however, so no one was expecting it when it went off. At the time (about 11 pm) I was watching a discovery channel special on how Yellowstone National park is a big bomb of volcanic activity that will explode sometime in the future. That was far away from where we lived though. I suddenly started feeling the earth shaking, though not to violently. My family and I ran outside because the quaking became more vigorous. We saw everyone running down the street of which I lived. As I looked up to the mountains I saw big cracks in the mountains with lava slowly flowing down them, everyone was screaming and running as fast as they could away from the mountains, and toward the freeway down the street. Our garage had toppled on top of our car, so we also ran with the others. Morning came, and we were walking down the freeway with the others who ran. The mountains were in the distance, and the quaking had stopped. We all saw big fires coming from the middle of town, and from the areas where we lived. Luckly, my sister had been out of the house at the time when the earthquake started, and she had her car. We phoned her and told her to meet us at the Maverick gas station near one of the exits of the freeway. I forgot which number. We got in the car and drove down the freeway, wondering what to do next.
Then I woke up. That dream was so real, that if I didn't know better, I'd say it did actually happen. Creepy stuff....

Yeah, this isn't very scary to most of you, but I could have died.

Falling over and landing on a coral snake that bit me afterward >.<

I live in the country, and the hospitals an hour away. I was in the forest with my friend when that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back