View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014   #135
EternallyAries
That Aries Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
Perhaps I wasn't clear as day. (I was)
People are naturally going to go for the lower priced version. Parents don't CARE about the improved graphics or what console it's on, they're looking for a cheaper buy. And conveniently, the 3DS version will be out for half of the year before the Wii U version comes out. People who bought the 3DS version first are not likely to buy the exact same game again. Neither are parents.
Get my reasoning now guys?
You don't seem to see the big picture here Rex. Due to the WiiU version being released later in the year, most people are gonna have a WiiU by that time. Wanna know why? Because Nintendo is releasing its next biggest seller, Mario Kart 8. Nintendo been doing this kind of stuff for years, with no issues at all. Hell, back when the Wii was released. It had a very small user base due to how many casual games there was. But then Mario Kart Wii, and Super Smash Bros Brawl came out on the Wii a few years later, and badda bing badda boom, the Wii hit high sales as soon those games we're release. As I mention, Nintendo does this all the time. Plus, if you look though a bunch of peoples post and Twitters, and well any kind of Super Smash Bros 4 information. There is always someone mentioning. "I am buying the WiiU only for this game." A lot has mention that. And the same thing happened when the Wii version was released as well.

In peoples minds, they will think. "'Yay we got a 3DS version of Super Smash Bros 4!" And then when they release the WiiU version, people are all gonna be over that version so quickly. Nintendo doing it smart Rex.

Last edited by EternallyAries; 04-29-2014 at 08:17 PM.
EternallyAries is offline   Reply With Quote