• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

World Adventure Sonic - Ps3/Xbox360 Sonic (I'm taking a break)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad you’ve decided to tell us how it would be different. It looks like Unleashed Sonic will have moves that Modern Sonic doesn’t have. Now that this info is out, people should stop saying that it’s a Modern clone.

P.S. When I said “copying Modern,” I meant that was a possibility considering you didn’t have anything at the time.

P.P.S About the Werehog thing, that should be togglable and could be used as a more platformer and combat based character. Limiting him to two levels wouldn’t be a good idea

Here's something i got for the Werehog transformation toggle, is that it only works when you press Tossflag in Battlemod, and it will toggle the backrounds to change to night.

I’m glad you’ve decided to tell us how it would be different. It looks like Unleashed Sonic will have moves that Modern Sonic doesn’t have. Now that this info is out, people should stop saying that it’s a Modern clone.

P.S. When I said “copying Modern,” I meant that was a possibility considering you didn’t have anything at the time.

P.P.S About the Werehog thing, that should be togglable and could be used as a more platformer and combat based character. Limiting him to two levels wouldn’t be a good idea
thanks god, im thinking on add werehog but i don't know how exactly, idk if i have to make 2 pk3 or ads everything in 1.
Here's something i got for the Werehog transformation toggle, is that it only works when you press Tossflag in Battlemod, and it will toggle the backrounds to change to night.
that's a good idea, but change the stage automatically to Night it's a bit rough. maybe i'll just make an command or a flag who every level could use, something like SF_WEREHOG who makes sonic automatically when he enters into the level be werehog instead of sonic and make something like in ps2, when sonic touches light being werehog he turns into hedgehog again but for little time (just for make it more accuarated to games)

thanks god, im thinking on add werehog but i don't know how exactly, idk if i have to make 2 pk3 or ads everything in 1.

that's a good idea, but change the stage automatically to Night it's a bit rough. maybe i'll just make an command or a flag who every level could use, something like SF_WEREHOG who makes sonic automatically when he enters into the level be werehog instead of sonic and make something like in ps2, when sonic touches light being werehog he turns into hedgehog again but for little time (just for make it more accuarated to games)
You just need to make two characters and put it in one pk3. You’ll probably need to take some creative liberties as changing the sky to night involves changing the map itself. The Eggmanland Stage didn’t change from night to day, so you shouldn’t have to do that here

You just need to make two characters and put it in one pk3. You’ll probably need to take some creative liberties as changing the sky to night involves changing the map itself. The Eggmanland Stage didn’t change from night to day, so you shouldn’t have to do that here
ye, the problem of the werehog is he have an exp bar, so i need make a save file for he to, you might unlock combos and more life points, even the unleashed mod, so is tedius make a really accuarated werehog, even he needs run mechanic who is touching 2 times forward key, there's a bunch of combos like (for an example): C1 C1 C3, C2 C2 C2 C3 or C1 C2 C3, jumping and press C3, do C3 on the floor and a loot of things, there's to the abilitie of destroy things while runing of the werehog, carry things, grab enemies and throw them and those quick action combos.

yea, Unleashed Sonic would have quick action events who appears randomly after you use an spring, or just pressing tossflag in air
Real_Time_Interaction.jpg

Something like this but with C1, C2 and C3 but in random orders and when how much of those you make then would turn more difficulty

Hold on there pal, we already have a Werehog....... okay, maybe not.
The issue here is that my werehog sprites are extremely different than retroacid's sonic. If I were to give him permission to use him, it'd look incredibly off ((plus would give you no reason to ever download werehog again since this sonic has him too)).

I do like the idea of temporarily turning into Werehog as a BattleMod ability. That's actually pretty unique. Best part is, you most likely can get away with making only the necessary sprites so you don't have to completely make a new character from the ground up.

Yes, but wouldn't it be weird if Werehog had Modern Sonic's skin pallete?
uh, that's really weird, is better make him sepparatelly and add the 2 mods into a pack and make some lua to make the magic works
Post automatically merged:

well, i would start this of the werehog the soon as possible, i'm not saying that i do more things or something else, i'll see if i could implement the mechanic correctly

Last edited:
uh, that's really weird, is better make him sepparatelly and add the 2 mods into a pack and make some lua to make the magic works

well, i would start this of the werehog the soon as possible, i'm not saying that i do more things or something else, i'll see if i could implement the mechanic correctly
You can put them in the same Wad. Look at how Samus does it; there’s two completely separate characters and you end up switching to one of them when you get a suit upgrade. The same can apply to Werehog

Wait isn't it technically 14 levels since the not only will the werehog take all 3 acts of dsz, cez, he can also be in SPPPPAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE! In other words i mean Egg Rock Zone Act 1 to 3 and the final boss zones forcing you to have to play the final boss as the werehog.

Also wait a minute can't you just add some sort of lua that does the map forced character thing? and then add the transformation in stage effect the werehog has? or maybe you can put in the hour glass to choose which one you want to play as for this level?

Wait isn't it technically 14 levels since the not only will the werehog take all 3 acts of dsz, cez, he can also be in SPPPPAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE! In other words i mean Egg Rock Zone Act 1 to 3 and the final boss zones forcing you to have to play the final boss as the werehog.

Also wait a minute can't you just add some sort of lua that does the map forced character thing? and then add the transformation in stage effect the werehog has? or maybe you can put in the hour glass to choose which one you want to play as for this level?
That would actually be downright unfair, what about the seven chaos emeralds? What if he can never use his Werehog form again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back