Where can I find classic textures?(Sonic 2,CD ,3&K)

RazorionLVII

Regular Hedgehogs 2 is best game
I'm currently making a Sonic The Hedgehog 2 pack having already made Emerald hill zone, I have run into an issue. I don't have the textures for the other levels, and i need the textures for All the zones except for Emerald Hill and Hill top zone. Anyone Know where i can get them? Please help me.

I'm currently making a Sonic The Hedgehog 2 pack having already made Emerald hill zone, I have run into an issue. I don't have the textures for the other levels, and i need the textures for All the zones except for Emerald Hill and Hill top zone. Anyone Know where i can get them? Please help me.
There are textures for S3's Launch Base, S&K's Mushroom Hill and S2's unused Hidden Palace. Idk where the others are, you may need to make them yourself.
There are also textures for some S1 zones, as you may have noticed with Sapphire Hills (GHZ) and
Haunted Heights
(SLZ)

Last edited:
I think you might get some use out of the Spriters Resource Genesis/32X/SCD section.

A lot of the old textures, as also S3 textures too are included on the vanilla 2.2 resource pack, so, you just gotta search for the one you like. Unless youre trying to make another S3 enviroments, that which textures arent included on the Srb2 2.2 resource pack, which you will require ripping them from the OG game or any page with a decent pic quality, to add them as custom resources

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back