When you go in that red stuff that you're supposed to run away from in egg rock zone (right path), the screen dies for me, is that a bug or just me?

When you go in that red stuff that you're supposed to run away from in egg rock zone (right path), the screen goes for me, is that a bug or just me?
(This only happens in openGL)

Ask me. It happens EVERYTIME AND ALL THE TIME WITH ME!
Sometimes when I face my screen to the lazers, the screen glitches. Windowed or Fullscreened, it all dwells between you and the lazers. :D
I tried to make this video to introduce about this glitch. So far... IF YOU DISABLE THE LIGHTING AMBIENT OPTION ON OPENGL SETTINGS, THE GLITCH WON'T OCCUR!!! ahehehehm... I just checked if this bug use to occur on earlier versions of 2.2 till 2.2.8. And, at 2.2.7, when the lighting was made on 2.2.7 if you look to a fog block (like lazers or else...) your laptop will be doomed for 4 minutes till your own graphic driver on your laptop recovers by time. But sometimes instead of crashing, it will show some graphical shows of glitching and stop then one more till it turns up to doom, or crash whatever (laptop go frozen because of the crash into black screen, after 1 minute a brown screen... after that my laptop go to the desktop briefly for more time being, I am AMD Graphic A4 driver [Radeon R3_Adrenalin] if you needed to know)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back