What's your favorite candy bar? (M&M's Hersey Kisse's and Reese's are allowed)

It'sUrBoy!

“Is Very Cool And Awesome”
My favorite candy bar is snicker's, but if you wanna go even crazier i would say my favorite candy bar is snicker's icecream! Basically its the basic snickers with ice cream (vanilla) in it i think, its really good!!!

twix and green tea kit kat. (I used to live in HK and moved to the PH, and in my time in HK there were no chocolate kit kat in the store I went to, so I tried the greentea one and its so good.)

Back when I used to eat them, Butterfinger, Three Musketeers and Reese's were among my go-to's. That being said, I think Skor is underrated.

I'm not really the biggest fan of sweets, but in the off-chance that I DO get candy, I usually go for Twix.
And if I really want to just.... Eat something sugary, I just go for Hot Tamales. That one spicy cinnamon candy. Like Mike-And-Ike's, but better. :)

My gas station was selling a limited run of lime flavored Kit Kats a month or two ago. They were amazing, sadly I don't think they're coming back, at least not here. If you get a chance to try them out, I recommend them

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back