Resource icon

Sydoh's Melty Kart Pack (Melty Blood) 1.7

Sydoh

Melty Kart when?
i really like this pack, melty blood is currently one of my favorite fighters and it's nice to see it getting more representation.

i do have a couple of small gripes though, like warachia and nanaya's stats. warachia was never portrayed as a slow and heavy character in melty, he's on the more faster side of the cast, same with nanaya. i would personally move warachia to 6 speed 5 weight and move nanaya to 7 speed 4 weight respectively, but i'm completly fine with playing with the stats they currently have, but it just doesn't suit the two. both akiha's are fine

the sprites look a bit janky. i can understand it if this is your first dive into spritework, but these could be polished up in the near future possibly.

some voicelines just don't fit. everyone's gloats don't feel powerful enough to feel like gloats. also, they're missing the echo they get when said voiceline is played. if you could (potentially) change these to be different voicelines and add the echo then i'd be fine with it.

the winquotes could also be changed as well, using after-round winquotes or ones used after the battle for winquotes. the ones used after-battle are longer and some may not fit (like all of nanaya's) but it's still something i'd like to see.

apart from those tiny (albeit noticeable) nitpicks, i wish this pack a really good future. what i've suggested isn't something that you should be forced to do, but rather considered, to aid this pack in the long run.

i really like this pack, melty blood is currently one of my favorite fighters and it's nice to see it getting more representation.

i do have a couple of small gripes though, like warachia and nanaya's stats. warachia was never portrayed as a slow and heavy character in melty, he's on the more faster side of the cast, same with nanaya. i would personally move warachia to 6 speed 5 weight and move nanaya to 7 speed 4 weight respectively, but i'm completly fine with playing with the stats they currently have, but it just doesn't suit the two. both akiha's are fine

the sprites look a bit janky. i can understand it if this is your first dive into spritework, but these could be polished up in the near future possibly.

some voicelines just don't fit. everyone's gloats don't feel powerful enough to feel like gloats. also, they're missing the echo they get when said voiceline is played. if you could (potentially) change these to be different voicelines and add the echo then i'd be fine with it.

the winquotes could also be changed as well, using after-round winquotes or ones used after the battle for winquotes. the ones used after-battle are longer and some may not fit (like all of nanaya's) but it's still something i'd like to see.

apart from those tiny (albeit noticeable) nitpicks, i wish this pack a really good future. what i've suggested isn't something that you should be forced to do, but rather considered, to aid this pack in the long run.
Hey, thanks!
I'm glad you like them.
I do my best with what I have/what I can do.
I may change things later, but I can't make any promises.

Hey, thanks!
I'm glad you like them.
I do my best with what I have/what I can do.
I may change things later, but I can't make any promises.
okay, i completely understand if you cannot do them, and i won't be mad about it

Sydoh updated Sydoh's Melty Kart Pack (Melty Blood) with a new update entry:

Added Tohno + Sounds and Stats Update

Tohno v1.0
Added Tohno
View attachment 51400
View attachment 51401View attachment 51402
v1.7 - Nanaya v1.1
- Updated colours to better match original sprite. Pref Colour is now Blueberry instead of Jet.
- Added echo effect to gloat sound

v1.7 - Akiha v1.4
- Swapped gloat and hitconfirm sounds, and added echo effect to gloat.
- Restatted Akiha from 2/5 to 2/9 to try and better reflect her playstyle in Melty Blood (she has the most health in the game)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back