This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Huracán

Dude
Hello!
Well, hopefully you read the title. VPhysics heavily alters the physics and characters of srb2. A couple things that are modified is...
  • New abilities for all characters
  • Mommy sonic
  • New colors for each character
  • Extra colors
  • High speed mode

Abilities:
Each character gained either one ability, or had their moveset completely changed.
For example, Sonic's moveset is different from SRB2 completely.
Instead of a thok, he has a jump thok (omg no way) and a a drop dash that doesn't curl you upon hitting the ground.
But he also has a third ability, a homing attack. Yeah I know you know what this is
srb20040.gif

Colors:
If you haven't noticed from the first gif on the top, each character has a new color for them. Not only that, but VPhysics also has loads of extra colors for you to pick from in multiplayer.

srb20043.gif

Mommy Sonic:
Mommy
srb20044.gif

Momentum:
Unless your 4 you should know what momentum is. The base SRB2 doesn't have momentum, so I added it in!
srb20048.gif

High Speed Mode:
With momentum (or speed shoes) you get high speed mode. You get sparkles around you and become invincible. You can also break down breakable walls like this.
srb20047.gif

Vphysics has a plethora of more features, but I don't wanna to overextend this thread.
Have fun!

Last edited:
ok, i have to say that i really like this ideas, especially Metal "pay for boost" mechanism
Amy also have a good move too, since it can fit the vanilla moveset very well

I love their abilites, most sonic, tails and amy, knuckles ability is werid, you eliminate the glide and climb, but is a good ability, a sugestion is still can climb, but only if e hit a wall when falling using his ability. Now metal sonic, his abilities are very good, but he have tu much butons, this is a classic game, so, use so much buttons is out of context, modern sonic uses same buttons, but he is modern sonic, metal sonic is a classic character use too much buttons feels weird.

I love their abilites, most sonic, tails and amy, knuckles ability is werid, you eliminate the glide and climb, but is a good ability, a sugestion is still can climb, but only if e hit a wall when falling using his ability. Now metal sonic, his abilities are very good, but he have tu much butons, this is a classic game, so, use so much buttons is out of context, modern sonic uses same buttons, but he is modern sonic, metal sonic is a classic character use too much buttons feels weird.
..I didnt remove the glide and climb

Hey, you might want to put the new version of my momentum mod in? Ya know, it is 99999x better than the old one and blah blah blah..... Anyways this looks cool

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Waaait a minute... Since the first moment i saw this, I knew it smelt like fish...... I checked the lua, and I must say- You just copy pasted the homing attack script from Gleb! H-How could you... Gleb isn't even released yet! If you're part of the development team that doesnt mean you can copy scripts from Gleb and release them in the MB claiming them as your own.

Hey, you might want to put the new version of my momentum mod in? Ya know, it is 99999x better than the old one and blah blah blah..... Anyways this looks cool

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Waaait a minute... Since the first moment i saw this, I knew it smelt like fish...... I checked the lua, and I must say- You just copy pasted the homing attack script from Gleb! H-How could you... Gleb isn't even released yet! If you're part of the development team that doesnt mean you can copy scripts from Gleb and release them in the MB claiming them as your own.

Could you provide proof real quick? This is a serious accusation, so just to make sure before staff is dragged in...

This mod is one of my favorite mods on this site. However, getting hit puts you in the same state as Tails' flight boost.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-23 170456.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-23 170456.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 256
Rafael patch wasn't because he was epic lol, its because there was a bug during development where rafael couldn't go on springs, so he can't do the spring state at all. Best solution guys always do this when something doesn't go as expected/s

I'm sorry but whenever I click on the links I get moved to a page that says that I can't view the page. I'm hoping that you can look into this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-05 203132.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-05 203132.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 157

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back