(6.0 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v6.0

(6.0 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v6.0 6.0

Although they must get the place to start the level, the tails dolls won't let me start the level and it took me a while to get there

This mod sounds cool but it is way too hard! Not only can I not see where I am going because of how hard it is to see but I cannot tell where I was going! Not to mention you get dropped in with no rings until you find the campfire which would be fine if you weren't ambushed 2 seconds in!
No joke! I played the mod for a solid 30 minutes and could not make any progress because of how fast the dolls are! And when I did get rings I got trapped in what felt like a torture room with no way out!
It also does not help that the jumpscares were loud as heck. I know why you put sound warning there but holy crap this mod is difficult! It is honestly too hard!
Hoenestly a way you could lower the difficulty is to at least give us 1 ring at the start of the level, have less fog, or have a radar system so we can ACTUALLY SEE WHERE THE TAILS DOLLS ARE!
Hey there, you may have spawned against a wall, right? I forgot to remove the spawn location so thats why you spawn in the middle of nowhere. There is no fog, mostly just the lighting, i recommend turning off shaders. I want to add a radar mechanic where you can see where they are, but also the layout of the map. Yes, it is pretty hard, when you have no rings. It also takes about 30 minutes because there's only 1 exit in the forest i plan on adding 3 or 4 exits to make things easier.

Fureason updated {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.7 with a new update entry:

(V1.8 UPDATE) {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.8

V1.8 is probably one of the "Biggest" Releases I've done. This New updates added a little new area for something in the future. I've added a few more exits, less trees.

Please tell me about bugs in the map by messaging me in the discussions Tab, Or by texting me in discord at Fureason#9749. Enjoy!

Tails Dolls' Forest Trailer:

Recommended Setup:
OpenGL - ON
Shaders - OFF
3D models - OFF
First Person - ON

All Credit belongs to Spinsnazo
Ported by Fureason...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello people reading this. I am here to announce an official Discord server for the Tails Dolls' Forest project! The server was created yesterday, so it's still pretty fresh. Fell free to join! It also has announcements and updates about when a new update is being worked on and is ready to be released. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/gheGnYQwZ9

Fureason updated (V1.9 UPDATE) {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.9 with a new update entry:

(V1.9 UPDATE) {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.9

V1.9 is finally out with some bug fixes ant patched to some areas of the map. Going to keep this short so you don't have to read much. Enjoy V1.9!

Please tell me about bugs in the map by messaging me in the discussions Tab, Or by texting me in discord at Fureason#9749. Enjoy! There is also an official discord server for Tails Dolls' Forest! Feel free to join!

Tails Dolls' Forest Discord Server: https://discord.gg/gheGnYQwZ9
Tails Dolls' Forest Trailer...

Fureason updated (V1.9 UPDATE) {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V1.9 with a new update entry:

(NEW UPDATE) {SOUND WARNING} Tails Dolls' Forest V2.0

V2.0 is out and is by far the biggest update I've done! (Patch Note Wise) This Update Includes An Act before The Forest. One or Two more acts to come after the forest.

Please tell me about bugs in the map by messaging me in the discussions Tab, Or by texting me in discord at Fureason#9749. Enjoy! There is also an official discord server for Tails Dolls' Forest! Feel free to join!

Tails Dolls' Forest Discord Server: https://discord.gg/gheGnYQwZ9
Tails Dolls' Forest Trailer...

Fureason updated (NEW UPDATE) {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V2.0 with a new update entry:

(V2.1 UPDATE) {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V2.1

V2.1 is finally out with some more bug fixes.

From V1.0 onward, there has already been a lot of unused content that will never see the light of day, But the ideas my be readded in the future by a work-a-round. A new room has been scrapped twice. First time it was acting weirdly and I didn't know how to add something that makes it look like you were almost there. Second time, the tree was spread around the entire map, preventing you from moving, let alone complete the level. I will continue...

Fureason updated (V2.1 UPDATE) {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V2.1 with a new update entry:

(V2.2 UPDATE) {SOUND WARNING} Tails Doll's Forest V2.2

V2.2 Has Been Released! Someone on the TDF Discord server said to release V2.2 on 2/22/2022, so I am doing it!

V2.2 Has resolved many problems with the scrapped room. The scrapped room has been readded with some texture changes. Enjoy V2.2!

Tails Dolls' Forest Discord Server...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back