[v1.1.1] PANIC

[v1.1.1] PANIC 1.1.1

Othius

[A person in a place]
Sonic Team Junior
Judge
If nobody complains about Shadow Cellar, I vow to make it three times as long.

All jokes aside, great to see this finally reach the MB. We've been working on this in the CSCS for months now, LOL.

this is so impressive, yet dumb, it took me 2 minutes to realize that the game actually crashed with a segment violation in one of the levels

LJ Sonic's level is probably the coolest in this pack. It breaks the wall so much... It was a very interesting experience. The level in the superflat world of minecraft is also very interesting.

But otherwise... I didn't appreciate the "joke" (if it was here of course?). I will not rate because the levels are too different from 1 star to 5 (yes, putting 3 stars is for weaklings) I don't want to offend anyone, this is just a joke

great pack i got 45 minutes playing only on the first level

Attachments

• srb20017.gif
    srb20017.gif
    374.5 KB · Views: 191
thok under the barrier at the beginning to the opposite side

what's the song used for the shadow cellar level?
(edit: i forgot to say that the song sounded like it's from super paper mario)

Last edited:
Someone make a video about its full playthrough
I played it caused me mental and also physical pain. Do NOT mind spoiling it for others.

I played it caused me mental and also physical pain. Do NOT mind spoiling it for others.
I'm sorry, but this was a very old message and I already finished panic. Now never fucking mind

Man you didn't even get to the insane second half of the pack.

type "map MAPT5 -force" in the console, if you want to skip The Fakeout and go straight to BRAK'S BuCkiNg FeAsEcHurgEr. After that will be Investigation, in which the exit is notoriously hard to find. If you want to skip that, do "map MAPT7 -force". I believe everything will go smoothly from there, although you will want to rip me limb to limb when you find out how to beat London Zone 13 Zone ACT 13.

Maybe you could record a part 2 to this video doing this. I do want to see you record at least the last 3 stages, however. MAPT9, MAPTA, and MAPTB. Those are where the genuinely impressive parts of the pack come in. Tucked in right at the end, for your utmost suffering ;)

Man you didn't even get to the insane second half of the pack.

type "map MAPT5 -force" in the console, if you want to skip The Fakeout and go straight to BRAK'S BuCkiNg FeAsEcHurgEr. After that will be Investigation, in which the exit is notoriously hard to find. If you want to skip that, do "map MAPT7 -force". I believe everything will go smoothly from there, although you will want to rip me limb to limb when you find out how to beat London Zone 13 Zone ACT 13.

Maybe you could record a part 2 to this video doing this. I do want to see you record at least the last 3 stages, however. MAPT9, MAPTA, and MAPTB. Those are where the genuinely impressive parts of the pack come in. Tucked in right at the end, for your utmost suffering ;)
I will beat it for real eventually, but not for a long time LOL. But I promise that I will play those parts, and when I do I will post here again.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back