• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least im old enough to be here unlike you:)
Screenshot (806).png

Oh i was also working on tyson hesse sonic for a few months i didn't know i was doing i loved what i saw someone could work together and finish it better and faster! if interested here my discord 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚#2009
Still working on it. Haven't been cancelled. Life has been kicking me in the butt.
Post automatically merged:

I really liked the sprited and shaded 2.2 style they had, but it's their mod. I'm cool with whatever they want to do, the handrawn ones look great as well.
It's being re-sprited.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry for you, so let me help you it's me and two other people we can be a team! and again i feel a lot more life will improve over time
Post automatically merged:

improvements bro!

These are really good sprites! Do you have a full idea of the moveset in Mind? If so, have you already started to make it?
Yes but I haven't started on it. Perhaps I am able put "it on paper" instead of listing the "full idea" and post it.
But there are a few pages on this thread that sort of goes into it a bit lt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back