• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already want to play with this style of Sonic.
But as everything is to be expected, I don't see the problem with being patient.
Good luck with it, cheers.

....if you cant play the mod then the mod is probably dead
Saying that is like saying, "This game I've been waiting for isn't coming out for awhile even though they said they're gonna give us info when it's worth it, the game's probably canceled." If it were canceled, BlueM would tell us, because the last thing he would want is for people to keep harassing him about it.

oye mejor usa el traductor,ese cambio que hicistes quedo increible,se que tienes un proyecto del sonic del sonic adventure 2 pero cuando tengas tiempo puedas hacer el sonic de la pelicula,es que nadie lo a echo(en la version normal claro)asi que.........lo puedes hacer un dia de estos?
First of all kid, if you know you're on a site where LITERALLY English is spoken?
Besides, you can't tell people what to do and what not to do, if you like you can practice and teach yourself to learn various things of this kind. Everything takes time and I'm sure it will come to a release (I can't believe there are still guys like this).
Post automatically merged:

your profile picture is beautiful
:worry:

e.PNG

New A5 sprite preview lol

Last edited:
First of all kid, if you know you're on a site where LITERALLY English is spoken?
Besides, you can't tell people what to do and what not to do, if you like you can practice and teach yourself to learn various things of this kind. Everything takes time and I'm sure it will come to a release (I can't believe there are still guys like this).
Post automatically merged:

:worry:
yes my bad
literally i was a f#ck#ng idiot in that moment beacuse i was lazy too learn english
an yes was my bad tell metalwario64 too do a sonic blue arms and separated eyes mod and today i still thinking what i was a idiot in that message
my apologies for that
edit:i forgot my password DX

• Cool!
Reactions: PPR
man Im excited for this, plus maybe as an alternative skin like that sketch-hog mock-up you posted what if there was a more srb2 styled version, like the old sprites? just a suggestion.

Last edited:
tbh I like the old srb2 sprites for this character more, its just a suggestion, but this mod is trying to be different from junio sonic so i think you should go with the other sprites before these ones, or you could just make an alternate skin. just a suggestion
Why would they do that? That's just pointless, just because you don't like the new version doesn't mean the creator will just go out of their way just to pander one person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back