• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GamerLuna Scared.png
DANG. That's smooth.

sketch-hog????? in mania style????? cool! (I mean I already made sketch hog but, there is no rule to make 2 of the same mod so.... sure!)

Hesse Sonic Low-Definition, and Hesse Sonic High-Definition. The sprite version from the start would be Hesse Sonic Standard-Definition (even though you ain't using it anymore). The short terms would be Hesse Sonic LD, Hesse Sonic HD, and Hesse Sonic SD.

Maybe an alternative skin..?

I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Post automatically merged:

This is so awesome, first we got those really cool looking sprites and now we got hi-res drawing junio that also looks really cool, and now i got to see mania sketch hog
this is really good great awesome outstanding amazing!

ive been watching this thread from the side lines for THE LONGEST TIME and i just wanna say good job BlueM i hope you dont cancel the project because you have something really good going on here so consider what im saying and i wish you the greatest luck of all
It says "Possibly" not "100% cancelled"
I'm still considering on still working on it but there's just to many things to do for a mod for this game in general, like the amount of sprites and the way that look so I would end up starting completely over plus I can't really do any scripting in general nor do I think anyone would go out of their way to script anything I have for it in mind, to me it's more like a "One man team who can't really get anything finished" sort of situation.

Last edited:
It says "Possibly" not "100% cancelled"
I'm still considering on still working on it but there's just to many things to do for a mod for this game in general like the amount of sprites and they way that look so I would end up starting completely over plus I can't really do any scripting in general nor do I think anyone would go out of their way to script anything I have for it in mind, to me it's more like a "One man team who can't really get anything finished" sort of situation.
That's a shame, I wish I could help but I have little knowledge on this stuff, it's okay if you have to put it down for awhile if you have to and hopefully restart it if you can, don't overwork or stress about it if you can't do much with it right now.
Hopefully everything with this can work out for you.

Alright, seeing as this mod's progress is at least halted, I will lock the topic for now. If te original author wishes to continue, they may either contact a moderator to unlock it, or they may make a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back