• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So If I do give Tyson hesse sonic A dash mode with sprites Should they resemble a peelout or should I base it off of the full speed animation from the mania game?
Post automatically merged:

From his official appearances in Sonic Mania cutscenes and SMA(stands for Sonic Mania Adventures) cartoon animations,he isnt seen having a super form.
Which is why I say "Maybe"

So If I do give Tyson hesse sonic A dash mode with sprites Should they resemble a peelout or should I base it off of the full speed animation from the mania game?
Peelout all the way, since Tyson's animations use the peelout anyways

peel.gif

How is this? might be the new running sprites just to make things a little easier with the dash ability (Based off of origins.) though either option this will only have an A1,3, and 5 with tilts for one and five, similar to that of Neo sonic.

Last edited:
From his official appearances in Sonic Mania cutscenes and SMA(stands for Sonic Mania Adventures) cartoon animations,he isnt seen having a super form.
wasn't there a super form drawn on a scrapped archie comic mega drive comic?

Attachments

• Sonic_-_Mega_Drive_-_Overdrive.jpg
    Sonic_-_Mega_Drive_-_Overdrive.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 84
Thank you for all of the kind comments about the progress of this mod.
I bring one last post for the day. (or rather it is the following day after but whatever.)
View attachment 84024
This looks so freaking cute! I'm really impressed by how fast you're doing these.
Any ideas on what the "edge" sprites should look like? or should there be none?
I could go for an Junio sonic sort of approach and make it look that way.
balance.gif

Last edited:
This looks so freaking cute! I'm really impressed by how fast you're doing these.

balance.gif
Thanks, and going by this image you have posted it's the part where comes to an halt and tries to balance himself should be used as the "edge" sprites? If so, should it be just one angle or the whole five? If the "whole five" then creative liberties would have to be made to not make it look so weird from every other.
Post automatically merged:

Done. I recycled a1's obviously but adjusted some of the mid-tones in a few spots and reversed the animation.
dasha5.gif

Here's an comparison with a1's
peelone.gif

Last edited:
Thanks, and going by this image you have posted it's the part where comes to an halt and tries to balance himself should be used as the "edge" sprites? If so, should it be just one angle or the whole five? If the "whole five" then creative liberties would have to be made to not make it look so weird from every other.
It's your decision in the long run. I'd be fine with either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back