• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then when you done the idle sprite's it's back to the drawing board on the running animation's then the jump is just a circle with spikes spinning
...Yeah. I think that was already what he was doing.

But this new SRB2 styled approach is really cool! This is exciting!

then when you done the idle sprite's it's back to the drawing board on the running animation's then the jump is just a circle with spikes spinning
49876-0319893568071f3c95c897c2e91faa60.gif

(Walk)The running sprites might look something like this, (Run) possibly with sprites where the arms are behind, with "peelout based sprites" for full speed.(Dash)

I hope it get cancelled then

Let's see if this gets jinxed
I can tell you mean this as a lighthearted joke, but it comes off pretty rude. I would even say your original comment ("I hope this doesn't get canceled") could be seen as a roundabout way of saying "this sure is taking a long time, what gives?" Again, I don't think that's what you mean, but it would be in much better taste to spin your comments positively -- instead of talking about cancelation, why not offer some encouragement? Talk about how you're looking forward to playing the mod once it's finished, or mention something in particular you like about it, or offer some constructive criticism. Spreading positivity is one of the most important ways you can contribute to the community and its modding scene, after all :)

On the topic of the mod itself: while I don't personally have time to play many SRB2 mods these days, I can tell a lot of effort is going into these sprites. I have a feeling this will make quite a splash upon its release. Good luck making it, BlueM!

I hope it get cancelled then

Let's see if this gets jinxed
Asshole move. Hoping it gets canceled just for a laugh isn't good mentally for the creator of the mod.
this looks a little familiar to pointy sonic
It's actually (kind of) the reverse way around.

Pointy Sonic is based on Sonic's model from most Sega Saturn games, the models were slightly based on Junio Sonic, and Hesse Sonic was based on Junio. So you're not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back