• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He obviously will have the drop dash,since afterall, Tyson Heese Sonic is from Sonic Mania cutscenes. But for the Fallen Star-styled,im not so sure.
he also does one similar in the intro in sonic mania
Post automatically merged:

at 0:38 he curls into the dropdash

So progress on the mod has been quite slow and I have been considering on hand drawing it instead of spriting it as it is quite time consuming and rather difficult to animate anything like frames that requires or has a set amount (like running.) And I believe (or so I think) I would have a less stressful time doing that in favor of pixel art.:dramahog:

(Sorry to disappoint to those who have liked the sprites If I do.)

That said if I do end up drawing it instead, I will be more than welcome to give the sprites to or anyone who is willing to make there own version?
Or perhaps if I just cancel it altogether and hand this mod over to anyone who want's it

Last edited:
So progress on the mod has been quite slow and I have been considering on hand drawing it instead of spriting it as it is quite time consuming and rather difficult to animate anything like frames that requires or has a set amount (like running.) And I believe (or so I think) I would have a less stressful time doing that in favor of pixel art.:dramahog: That said if I do end up drawing it instead, I will be more than welcome to give the sprites to or anyone who is willing to make there own version? -Or perhaps if I just cancel it altogether and hand this mod over to welcome arms.-:wonderful:
don't cancel

So progress on the mod has been quite slow and I have been considering on hand drawing it instead of spriting it as it is quite time consuming and rather difficult to animate anything like frames that requires or has a set amount (like running.) And I believe (or so I think) I would have a less stressful time doing that in favor of pixel art.:dramahog:

(Sorry to disappoint to those who have liked the sprites If I do.)

That said if I do end up drawing it instead, I will be more than welcome to give the sprites to or anyone who is willing to make there own version?
Or perhaps if I just cancel it altogether and hand this mod over to anyone who want's it
do it in hand drawing go to scratch import the sprite go into draw sprite then select pixel. not a bad idea right?

do it in hand drawing go to scratch import the sprite go into draw sprite then select pixel. not a bad idea right?
I think he's already got the method down. He's not asking for help on how to do things. Plus, what are you even trying to suggest?

hmm.PNG

Last edited:
Looks cool!
(Also what happened to ditching pixel art, out of curiosity?)
Work overload from stress in having to do so many sprites, having to start over because of how I was not that proud of how the sprites I had before, thought it wouldn't be easier to do handdrawn, etc.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back