• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod is so cool! I always wanted a Junio/Toei/Hesse Sonic in SRB2's style! I actually have a suggestion for his Character Select Page's header and a moveset idea!

C.S. Head:
If you try, You can do anything! Hesse Sonic arrives in the elevator to Sonic Robo Blast 2! It's time to feel a little Mania!

Moveset Idea:
I believe that his moveset should focus on where Hesse's design cane from. Junio/Toei, Sonic 1, CD, and Sonic 3. As well as his first appearance, Sonic Mania.

The Rolling Spin Attack! (RSA)
It's back. And with a vengeance. Hold down spin like usual to Spindash, however, this time if you hold it long enough, you'll convert to a basic Spindash. And, this RSA is momentum heavy, what's even better is that you no longer need to stop to use it.

The Insta-Shield + Drop Dash + Drop Skip
Spin mid air. Tap for a insta-shield, and hold for a drop dash. The Drop Skip can be preformed if you drop dash, but if you jump soon after, you gain extra height. And like Sonic CD's intro, it can be preformed on water.

Wallrunning
How did it not make it into Toei? He literally ran up a wall in SCD.

I have two jump abilities. One is a jump-thok from SRB1 2020 (A thwick, but with speed and now you're vulnerable), or the classic speed Thok.

Anywho, this is a really cool mod, and I can't wait!

This mod is so cool! I always wanted a Junio/Toei/Hesse Sonic in SRB2's style! I actually have a suggestion for his Character Select Page's header and a moveset idea!

C.S. Head:
If you try, You can do anything! Hesse Sonic arrives in the elevator to Sonic Robo Blast 2! It's time to feel a little Mania!

Moveset Idea:
I believe that his moveset should focus on where Hesse's design cane from. Junio/Toei, Sonic 1, CD, and Sonic 3. As well as his first appearance, Sonic Mania.

The Rolling Spin Attack! (RSA)
It's back. And with a vengeance. Hold down spin like usual to Spindash, however, this time if you hold it long enough, you'll convert to a basic Spindash. And, this RSA is momentum heavy, what's even better is that you no longer need to stop to use it.

The Insta-Shield + Drop Dash + Drop Skip
Spin mid air. Tap for a insta-shield, and hold for a drop dash. The Drop Skip can be preformed if you drop dash, but if you jump soon after, you gain extra height. And like Sonic CD's intro, it can be preformed on water.

Wallrunning
How did it not make it into Toei? He literally ran up a wall in SCD.

I have two jump abilities. One is a jump-thok from SRB1 2020 (A thwick, but with speed and now you're vulnerable), or the classic speed Thok.

Anywho, this is a really cool mod, and I can't wait!
There's already been a plan for his moveset earlier on it's mostly based on his appearance from Mania Adventures

Haven't down scaled it yet but here's something I guess.
View attachment 49621
Nice to see everything is still chugging along.
I can't help but love the expression Sonic has, the smaller eye just makes him ooze a little curiosity , but his general posture gives him a bit of confident stance, making him still look sure of himself even if he isn't sure of the task.
I might be reading way to into it, Just saying it looks good.

This is pretty interesting, I would love to check it out when the time comes obviously.

srb20005.gifsrb20002.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back