the jelly cup (the idc update!)

[Level Pack] the jelly cup (the idc update!) b5

jelly

🥛
hii, this is my first go at mapmaking, critiques and advice are greatly appreciated

current courses
jelly circuit 2 [MAPDN]
kart0021.png
kart0017.gif

this one is relatively simple, it's a 5 lap circuit track with some tricky cuts by the end

CH district [MAPDO] MAP HELL
kart0023.png
kart0004.gif

you should totally not be here lol

Alpine Cake Zone [MAPDP]
kart0019.png
kart0008.gif

race in this delicious track, climb the big cake! and go down the slalom section!

Warehouse Skatepark [MAPDU]
kart0015.png
kart0012.gif

inspired by the tony hawk pro skater series, go over a series of grindrails and jumps on this fast paced map!

-tiny plume for the aqua karthouse art
-jade space rabbit for the nvjr dice art
-minenice for the grindrail lua
-jugadorXEI for the slope physics Lua

Last edited:
Welcome to releases! It's pretty good for a first map, but in software mode, there are black walls where the sky should be. Also, I think 5 laps would provide a more comfortable length for the source as opposed to 6. Still, not bad!

I like the track's design, but I do agree that 5 laps seems more feasible since the track does have some meat to it. Also, it seems that your SOC or music file is messed up? There's no music playing on the track whatsoever. It's looking for a certain music file that isn't MAPDN's.

332dJNqLAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

332dJNqLAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

jelly updated the jelly cup (more tracks!) with a new update entry:

b3.0

Alright it's been a while, these are the contents of this quick update!
Just changed the "v" into a "b" to clarify that this map pack is still being worked on (beta)

Jelly Circuit
  • Modified geometry slightly
  • Waterskip cut reworked
Alpine Cake
  • Modified geometry slightly
  • Added physics lua to the starting section
Warehouse Skatepark
  • Released! i hope you all enjoy it

Read the rest of this update entry...

So is there actually any way to progress the lap count on the backrooms course? Because if not I'd be concerned about it potentially softlocking servers that don't give players access to the exitlevel command.

my honest reaction

View attachment 104521

seriously, jelly. what the fuck were you thinking by putting those amalgamations of stolen shit there?
I share every sentiment.

Like, I'll be completely blunt here; the images look fucking weird. It honestly confuses me how you came up with the idea to use AI art.
I mean hell, MS Paint + a decent amount of effort could get what you're going for and not look like soulless weirdness.

hello son. your mother and i miss you.

good artwork. wow. technology has come far. maybe i can create an image where juan pablo montoya actually wins a nascar cup. kidding son. that would never happen.

please call x o x o

Finally... Ancient Pisston is real...

Love the AI art bro, it's pretty funny.
All hail our AI overlords.
kittew.gif

helo this is lawyer of Jebbidiah (bibbu) Quandale I would like to inform you that you are recieve CnD (Cease nice Dog) for use of AI ART!!
I will charge you 12 peso if you do not take down page immediate.....

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back