This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Great mod overall but from all footage i see of this mod S.M.S is mainly yellow. For some odd reason for me, he is pink- is there any way i can fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-174344_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-174344_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 162
Great mod overall but from all footage i see of this mod S.M.S is mainly yellow. For some odd reason for me, he is pink- is there any way i can fix this?
You likely had a smsreborn.cfg from a server or either from yourself without knowing, simply press spin after standing next to mystic emerald. Press the jump button to select the first option and then scroll using A and D (or whatever your movement keys are) and select the default color.

Stopping by here to ask a question.
In attempt to utilize the speed shoes, the music muted for some odd reason and displayed the following

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.04.13 AM.png

I feel a tad bit dumb for saying this, but how exactly do you fix this? I'm utilizing a Macbook, so i'm unsure what to do here.

Thanks,
Jumping

Stopping by here to ask a question.
In attempt to utilize the speed shoes, the music muted for some odd reason and displayed the following

View attachment 64577
I feel a tad bit dumb for saying this, but how exactly do you fix this? I'm utilizing a Macbook, so i'm unsure what to do here.

Thanks,
Jumping
It's errors with the new music system, MusicSlot. Wait for Shine to fix it, he'll probably get to it.

Golden Shine updated Super Mystic Sonic Reborn [SMSreborn-v2.5: Dream Aura] with a new update entry:

Dream aura and 2.2.10 music fixes

Due to SRB2 2.2.10 dropping musicslot support, SMSreborn needed a hotfix to prevent error-spam and silence whenever Sonic obtains speed shoes or brings HMS panic to Match.

However, I also went ahead and added some of the shiny new rendering techniques to some of SMS' effects and finally...FINALLY, gave SMS the aura I always envisioned him to have in the first place. Everything falls into place 16 years later...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I like the new update, Though i wish sms would actually light up the vector he is in,
Alllsooo, Do you think you could make it so the Transformation to sms from sonic is Quicker, or even instant? Ex: When your Running, Keeping momentum but you dont have enough and you start to fall, If you could instantly turn into sms And run/ walljump up there)
Although id be fine with the og Transformation still being there,
maybe the Instant transformation would cost (40-50 rings) more and maybe even start out Unstable?

Fun factbout sms you probs already knew, You can get 5 hp until your vulnerable, Forceshield and Fireflower
Speaking of... Maybe sms could have 3 hits before he is fully detransformed? To stick with the 3 colors of the mystic emerald, And to make him even more op :worry:
Anyways ty for yer time Your doing a Good thing :)

I like the new update, Though i wish sms would actually light up the vector he is in,
Alllsooo, Do you think you could make it so the Transformation to sms from sonic is Quicker, or even instant? Ex: When your Running, Keeping momentum but you dont have enough and you start to fall, If you could instantly turn into sms And run/ walljump up there)
Although id be fine with the og Transformation still being there,
maybe the Instant transformation would cost (40-50 rings) more and maybe even start out Unstable?

Fun factbout sms you probs already knew, You can get 5 hp until your vulnerable, Forceshield and Fireflower
Speaking of... Maybe sms could have 3 hits before he is fully detransformed? To stick with the 3 colors of the mystic emerald, And to make him even more op :worry:
Anyways ty for yer time Your doing a Good thing :)
Rule 15 of the MB: Do not ask people to make things for you, or request certain mods or features.

"For now, treat this as the final SMS version and see where the future takes us!"
rip sms for 2.3 (unless the "see where the future takes us" part makes a port of this to 2.3)

Hey I don't know if anyone else has this problem but i can't change the skin of sms. Does anyone know why?
Edit:nvm i was being dumb i needed to have pulse colours on or smthing. It works now.

Last edited:
SMS IS FUN!... thats it i wrote something that was too long and too stupid so im keeping it short and sweet SMS IS FUN WITH A CAPITAL F!!!

HMS has some serious issues. I find myself lagging a lot the moment I start using some of HMS' abilities and that's saying a lot considering my $2000 PC.
this makes me wonder how i can do black hole and novablast with HMS with no major lagspikes on a crappy pc

Although SMS plays 'well'... HMS has some serious issues. I find myself lagging a lot the moment I start using some of HMS' abilities and that's saying a lot considering my $2000 PC. SMS and HMS suffers a lot from visual clutter and there are times when its almost impossible to see what is going on in the level because of the sheer amount effects that are on your screen.
well for my pc guess what if i play as adventure sonic and transform in to HMS then the game decides to die and that kinda makes me rage
Post automatically merged:

and i did not mean that this mod is bad or anything i think that more sonic games need a special collectable from the special stages and they should have multiple super forms

and also is there any models that i can install for SMS

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back