This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
maybe when music themes is disabled, the vanilla super music should play when you turn into hyper mystic sonic; it feels a little empty without any music change and you still hear the vanilla super sneakers music with music themes disabled, so i think it would make sense for the hyper transformation to behave similarly
(i probably could use a custom music pk3 combined with smsreborn.cfg to achieve something similar to this, but that would mean i wouldn't be able to turn off the hms panic music)

Super Mystic Sonic is Melee Fox in SRB2 form.
As in, he has a very steep learning curve, but once mastered, he becomes the strongest character to play as.

To transform into Super Mystic Sonic, you press and hold both C3 and Spin with 30 or more rings while playing as a Sonic (other than SMS himself). To de-transform, press and hold Back and Spin while in the Super Mystic state.
i will see it
Post automatically merged:

To transform into Super Mystic Sonic, you press and hold both C3 and Spin with 30 or more rings while playing as a Sonic (other than SMS himself). To de-transform, press and hold Back and Spin while in the Super Mystic state.
I tried 10 times and in 1 I succeeded

Last edited:
This isn't my favorite char to play with,but god he has this good mixture of both being op and yet also requiring a lot of skill to use,plus the history surrounding SMS really makes me appreciate him a lot

That and defeating bosses with one punch like you're Saitama really never gets old
srb20008.gif
srb20009.gif
srb20010.gif
srb20011.gif

Last edited:
how do I get into SMSchallenges?
Step 1: Download the SMSchallenges.wad file.
Step 2: Boot up SRB2.
Step 3: Go into Addons and load in SMSReborn and SMSChallenges.
Step 4: Select Super Mystic Sonic.
Step 5: Using the console, type in one of the four modes, like for example "skillstrip".

That's how you use SMSChallenges!

I love this character,
Actually,
Its what got me INTO Srb2 in the first place!
Looking back on it I used to suck so bad at SMS, But now, I dont!

Anyhoot, If you Dodge then jump out of it perfectly, You go Flying!
(And if you Dont Do it perfectly you may just stomp or something.)

srb20017.gif

SMS and ice don't get along together as I'm now finding out

(I hit Tossflag here btw iirc)

Step 1: Download the SMSchallenges.wad file.
Step 2: Boot up SRB2.
Step 3: Go into Addons and load in SMSReborn and SMSChallenges.
Step 4: Select Super Mystic Sonic.
Step 5: Using the console, type in one of the four modes, like for example "skillstrip".

That's how you use SMSChallenges!
Actually, in the latest version of SMS, you don't have to load SMSchallenges.wad anymore.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back