This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I love this mod, but I have no idea how to navigate the SMS Menu. I get into the menu but I can't select the two buttons. I click every button there is and I don't get anywhere. I'm using v.2.2.6 on Windows. Is there a way to fix this? I want to experiment with SMS some more. This could also be a me problem, but still!

This menu doesn't work like the normal menu. You have to select with the directional buttons and Jump/Spin

idk what butten it is to select stuff in its menu

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

also if an update happens to this mod can you make a modern sonic version where if you use the modern sonic mod with this one you get Modern SMS

idk what butten it is to select stuff in its menu

also if an update happens to this mod can you make a modern sonic version where if you use the modern sonic mod with this one you get Modern SMS

To select, press Jump. To go back, press Spin.

Also a Modern SMS probably will never happen since SMS already looks like Modern Sonic.

Every deviantart oc's dream since 2006.

Still, I cant ignore the functionality and amount of coding behind it to make this work. Good on you.

What the hell do you even mean? Am I missing something on the discord (which I'm perma-banned from) or are you just naming it whatever you want?

Uuuuh.. I was just predicting SMS Reborn 2.3’s version name. It’s not on Discord. Please don’t hate me..!

ok but i'm SOOO EXSIDED (I probably spelled that wrong) because I couldn't play the original and it looked so cool (i'm starting to get fan boyesh)

Yes, we all are excited for the Samus 2.2, but we need to be patient.

Also, you can download 2.1 and play with Samus on his original version.

Yes, we all are excited for the Samus 2.2, but we need to be patient.

Also, you can download 2.1 and play with Samus on his original version.
Fun fact: in golden shine's archive (google it) it's has a beta version of the 2.2 version of samus!
There is also a smsreborn beta in the 2.1 section

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back