This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Your professional ring grinder:oh::shitsfree:
Post automatically merged:

I will tear this city to shreds

A few minutes later

Hahahahahahahaha it's so over for everyone

Last edited:
...anyone find any issues or errors, btw? SMS v3.2 had a big internal code overhaul, yet the only bug I have listed rn is Fang's capsule occasionally glitching if you instakill him. I was expecting alot more.
I noticed a few things:

1. Animals no longer drop from robots we destroy. Not sure if it's intended, but if so, I hope you at least make it toggleable, because I like to see the little animals being freed, and dance around Sonic if we stop moving.

2. Not a bug, just something I wanted to point out. The main wall-jumping sound has changed, and I prefer the original one. By trying a few different wall-jumps, I stumbled upon the original sound. Can't replicate it, though. It happened only twice, and I got it by shear luck while trying many button combos. (I do think the sound only played while wall-jumping close to the ground, though.) I hope someone (either you, whenever you can, or someone else who has a good understanding of the mod) can make a comprehensive guide, for us to know how to make each wall-jump and hear each sound. Anyway, because of this, from time to time I like to play around with the 2.5 version, to listen to the OG sound, as well as to see the little animals pop out of the destroyed robots. Not really an issue, but I hope you can make it possible to choose the sounds, just like you made it possible to play as the Legacy SMS, I think that's the name. It has the original sound, but the wall-jump works in a completely different way. Not as fun.

Really love your mod, man, keep it up! 👍

For me it's just some random metal solo
An AWESOME metal solo. But hey, that's called a difference in musical taste! Though tbf, I wasn't gonna use lyrics for a 1 minute loop you'd normally only hear the first 40 seconds of before either your transformation or the stage is gone.

I noticed a few things:

1. Animals no longer drop from robots we destroy. Not sure if it's intended, but if so, I hope you at least make it toggleable, because I like to see the little animals being freed, and dance around Sonic if we stop moving.

2. Not a bug, just something I wanted to point out. The main wall-jumping sound has changed, and I prefer the original one. By trying a few different wall-jumps, I stumbled upon the original sound. Can't replicate it, though. It happened only twice, and I got it by shear luck while trying many button combos. (I do think the sound only played while wall-jumping close to the ground, though.) I hope someone (either you, whenever you can, or someone else who has a good understanding of the mod) can make a comprehensive guide, for us to know how to make each wall-jump and hear each sound. Anyway, because of this, from time to time I like to play around with the 2.5 version, to listen to the OG sound, as well as to see the little animals pop out of the destroyed robots. Not really an issue, but I hope you can make it possible to choose the sounds, just like you made it possible to play as the Legacy SMS, I think that's the name. It has the original sound, but the wall-jump works in a completely different way. Not as fun.

Really love your mod, man, keep it up! 👍
1: It was a little hack I added for improved performance. 50 flickies spawning all with their own special AI from a large explosion could be a little much when combined with SMS' effects, robot gibs, and a bad device. Only enemies killed by SMS don't spawn flickies, it doesn't affect other characters.

2: Ahh, that's because in v3.0 SMS gained a ton of different walljump styles, most of them speedier but less high-reaching than the original super-straight jump, so the sounds changed to match. But you can still do the original when in boostmode.

Do a straight-up wall jump in boostmode, and then you get the original super version, with the same power & SFX, now sacrificing boostmode as a tradeoff. SMS can't lose boostmode in midair, so don't feel rushed because you lost speed due to hitting a wall.

Your professional ring grinder:oh::shitsfree:

Hahahahahahahaha it's so over for everyone
lol...I feel like you'll enjoy the Atom Dive. It's Weapon Prev for Hyper Mystic Sonic. I guess I never thought that the touchscreen HUD on phones might cover SMS' move pointer HUD.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back