Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

i can only jump with him no other things and i can move of course it just keeps saying warning bla bla character bla bla idk how to fix it i tried replacing it with a new but it just dont work it never works it just keeps saying warning check comand console for informations and the warning says : SF NOSHIFIABILLITY could not be parsed.
i really would like to play with him i keep trying but i cant play with him :(
Your version of SRB2 is outdated. Mario only works with SRB2 2.2.9 onwards. You can get the latest version here.

Your version of SRB2 is outdated. Mario only works with SRB2 2.2.9 onwards. You can get the latest version here.
oh no i need to get everything again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i mean the patcher doesnt work tho or idk how to fix it i will try to use the patcher (edit: i got it now ,btw i had 2.2.8 i learned how to go into a new version without losing prog. how to do it: get the old version and replace with the things the patcher gave you and you should be on the newest version that you downloaded)

Last edited:
for some reason, mario's wall slide bugs out at certain times and i can't figure out what causes it

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 67
I just have a few issues with this mod, though it could just be me being bad at Mario games, nowadays.
  • Is there an option to have the dive and attack controls mapped to separate buttons? Like, diving on custom 1, hammer on fire normal and the fire/ice/gold/superball/cape on fire? Because having them mapped to the same button is really disorienting. Like, when I want to deal an attack on an enemy/boss but end up diving in the opposite direction instead because I just happened to dive the second I let go of the joystick.
giphy.gif

• Also, could the ground-pound not be mapped to the joystick in 2D? Having it mapped to spin only is just fine. Like, when I'm swimming in a 2D water area over a bottomless pit and I'm trying to move around but accidentally move the joystick down and ground-pound straight into the pit. There are just too many chances of that happening when you're just trying to make a simple left or right turn with the joystick.
giphy.gif

These are just my criticisms, so be sure to take these with a grain of salt.
you know, for the first one, there is an option in the mariomenu to disable the dive on attack, so that the only way to dive is to press spin two times, or spin then attack, and the second one, well you could use the arrow keys on your controller to make it tollerable, unless your uncomfortable with that, but hey, it's your choice you choose, not mine, so anyways, take note of these things and see if they fix those problems of yours, and i'll know if this helped you or not.

you know, for the first one, there is an option in the mariomenu to disable the dive on attack, so that the only way to dive is to press spin two times, or spin then attack, and the second one, well you could use the arrow keys on your controller to make it tollerable, unless your uncomfortable with that, but hey, it's your choice you choose, not mine, so anyways, take note of these things and see if they fix those problems of yours, and i'll know if this helped you or not.
what's the second map that you show is it a map pack?

what's the second map that you show is it a map pack?
It's an edit I made of a Green Hill-styled level from SRB2 v2.1. Don't remember where I got it from, though.
Post automatically merged:

I already figured out the "dive on attack" thing some time ago.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back