Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

What's up with the stupid ghost thing after pressing the attack button on a wall?

It makes a very loud ghost noise, louder than any other noise.

I don't remember that ever being a mario thing and it gets very annoying very fast.

===image===
[stupid photo of what I'm talking about]
Thats the older version i think...
Because it fixed in the current version

DirkTheHusky updated Super Mario with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.2 - Compatiblity fixes

Really small update this time, primarily just to fix Mario no longer working in the newest version of SRB2 Persona.

Mario will now also always have access to his basic Jump and Hammer skills no matter what in SRB2P, so you won't be locked out of his second melee attack leveling up.

Also improves mod compatibility slightly, so mods that mess with monitors or squash 'n' stretch should work better with Mario, though still not perfectly.

General
- Improved mod...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I heard someone talk about there being alternate hammer sound files in the addon, and I wonder, is there a way you could switch the hammer sounds to those "alternate sounds"?

What if Mario was the fastest thing alive?

giphy.gif

What's up with the stupid ghost thing after pressing the attack button on a wall?

It makes a very loud ghost noise, louder than any other noise.

I don't remember that ever being a mario thing and it gets very annoying very fast.

===image===
[stupid photo of what I'm talking about]
Not Mario's fault: it uses a vanilla object.
That'd be the fault of the ghost object overwriting a vanilla object. (Something Glaber, the original source of the object, has since fixed, alongside ULDC.)

Question: How come nobody thought of doing this yet? Is there a way to have this for Mario or if you're playing Pipe Towers?

Attachments

• CoinsOverRings.pk3
    1.1 KB · Views: 83
  • STTRINGS.png
    STTRINGS.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 188
  • STTRRING.png
    STTRRING.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 181
Link of mod boost?
:wow:
It's not an actual mod you can get. I just modified Modern Sonic's scripts by changing "modernsonic" to "mario" in both of his scripts. (This works with other characters, too, but not perfectly.) If you want to try it yourself, I suggest you make a copy of the original Modern Sonic mod first and rename the new one.

i can only jump with him no other things and i can move of course it just keeps saying warning bla bla character bla bla idk how to fix it i tried replacing it with a new but it just dont work it never works it just keeps saying warning check comand console for informations and the warning says : SF NOSHIFIABILLITY could not be parsed.
i really would like to play with him i keep trying but i cant play with him :(

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back