StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update!

StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update! v2.1

None that I know of, I'm gonna go check, I might be wrong,

Edit: there is no model for Jana.
GamerLuna Embarassed 2.png
Let's hope that a model will come someday, right?

DrStephen updated StephChars v2 - Revamp Update with a new update entry:

StephChars v2! - Skip Sprite Revamp + QoL additions

Alongside the newly rewritten OP, Skip has received a major sprite revamp, alongside getting support for Kazotsky Kick & Rushchars Boats.
Jana has been given the same treatment, minus the sprite revamp. Although her greens did get tweaked to have her color ramp be a bit smoother with more colors.

And that's it. Nothing major added to Skip at all. Some might think it's Super disappointing but hey, you take what you can get.
;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

i have no clue what you mean by "The village of Sinopa tells the legend of a Hero's Crest, gifted by the combination of chaotic crystals and supercharged crafted creations.", but it sounds cool

So here are those cool things I mentioned in my review.

Attachments

• srb20829.gif
    srb20829.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 96
  • srb20836.gif
    srb20836.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 170
  • srb20831.gif
    srb20831.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 117
  • srb20841.gif
    srb20841.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 92
i have no clue what you mean by "The village of Sinopa tells the legend of a Hero's Crest, gifted by the combination of chaotic crystals and supercharged crafted creations.", but it sounds cool

Basically,Skip has a super form now. Just have all the emeralds and the monitor that grants you invicibility will upgrade to allow him to go super. He gains the ability to float like Super Sonic can by holding jump, and gains all his shield abilities (excluding modded ones of course) that you can switch to via Weapon Next and Prev

Question about the "hero's crest" : is it's look a reference to TUNIC?
it reminds me of the hero's laural from the game's second half (the item that swaps your dodgeroll for a dash)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back