StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update!

StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update! v2.1

No I meant like

WHO is Jana's girlfriend

If you saw one of the SRBA comics shared on the MB, you might have already seen her, but she is Annie The Cat!
Annie The Cat Redesign.png

nothing's stopping anyone lmfao

Well, I mean, I rather not see people misinterpret my OCs, seems kinda rude to me. Especially because i've been very explicitly clear that they're friends and that's it lmao
Guys and girls can be just friends too :worry:

If you saw one of the SRBA comics shared on the MB, you might have already seen her, but she is Annie The Cat!
View attachment 49148

Well, I mean, I rather not see people misinterpret my OCs, seems kinda rude to me. Especially because i've been very explicitly clear that they're friends and that's it lmao
Ooh I see

I love her design

View attachment 49148

1. neat character
2. I understand the fact guys and girls can be friends and I'm not really the one who ship them both knowing that Jana's gay, I'm just a messenger.

Stephen, congratz pal, you created one of the most funniest character to play. Love them.
Love to play with them. All good.
About Jana, i was wondering, may she use diferent charged attacks when using diferent shields, like Zero (hoping you were inspired by him)

Really great addon, I hope I can attempt to review it when it's completed, Jana is already a great addition, she's really fun to play, and I can't wait to see when this is all finished up, like The Werehog, and Bandages.

I think the JanaTapDash command isn't working as it should? Sometimes I join a server that has Jana in it and I find myself tapdashing, even though it outright SAYS it's off when I check. I have to turn it on and then off again to disable it every time this happens.

I happened to come across a really nasty bug with Jana.
I'm not sure if this is just a one-time thing, but Jana's third slash in a combo will cause the game to lock up if it hits one of the ghost enemies. I had to entirely restart my PC, as the game wouldn't let go of my mouse.

I took a screenshot of the moment it occured, cuz the game was stuck on this frame. Not sure if the custom mapset I used was the issue though.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-09-11 02-50-09.png
    Screenshot from 2021-09-11 02-50-09.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 163
So, Skip is giving a "C stack overflow" error in the monitor hook collision since moving the player's Z coordinate will cause the hook to fire again and again since that hook doesn't have Z checks causing a recursion.

1632276877900.png

Hey Steph, uhh I think you forgot to change the Discussion page? It's only skip there and the old download....
Also I love Jana's design. It's amazing!

Jana is a fun character to use but hang when you attack something that repel projectiles(notably Tails Doll shield)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back