Hello, you do realize that it doesn't mean the thread author has to be MIA, right?
I'm still alive and I will still answer questions the best I can and whenever I can. It just so happens that this thread has no activity.
Don't be like this.

Besides,
View attachment 63759

View attachment 63760

What the hell are you talking about?

I borrowed the song from Mario Forever where it was labelled as fastrun2.ogg.
After some searching, turns out the song comes from a demo scene and it is named "Sirens".
You can listen to it here: https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=77604
I knew I had heard it somewhere before, thank you so much dude!

it appears that you can cheese the "Don't get hit" boss microgame; all it takes is knuckles jumping in the middle to kill most badniks as they spawn
this can be fixed, of course, by making the badniks simply have a higher spawn point

how do i start srb2ware?
You should read overviews next time
IMG_20230312_041112.jpg

can I borrow
you don't seem to have enough experience under your belt regarding scripting.
my code is abysmal and works for what i set out to do; using my code might be a bit too much lol

are you sure you want to use my code instead of making your own? it is really simple to make two teams, spawn them at corners and spawn monitors in specific spots. and other stuff

you don't seem to have enough experience under your belt regarding scripting.
my code is abysmal and works for what i set out to do; using my code might be a bit too much lol

are you sure you want to use my code instead of making your own? it is really simple to make two teams, spawn them at corners and spawn monitors in specific spots. and other stuff
I'm just going to use small parts of the code and maybe modify some parts to work with uzb

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back