SRB2 Paint

SRB2 Paint 1.7.1

Felicia.iso

Simple coder girl
Felix44 submitted a new resource:

SRB2 Paint - Create drawings in srb2!

After loading the mod, start a new no-save file to get into the canvas, and start drawing!
You move with WASD (or whatever you use to usually move your character) and you draw with Jump
(note: the drawings in the gifs look bad cause I'm bad at drawing)
View attachment 45994

-COMMANDS-
To help with drawing/do some cool stuff there are plenty of console commands to help, these are some simple ones:
canvas_move <x>...

Read more about this resource...

srb20544.png

Proper multiplayer support looks like it would be gold. That would make a very chaotic setting and I’m all for it

I was glad to help with the project, even though only via tool ideas and composing the music for the thing (Yes, it's my arrangement of Creative Exercise). All I can say is...

yes

It says lua doesnt support mouse, but it has variables that can be controlled with a mouse, being angle and it's vertical counterpart.

also i think the I/O is broken it says it saw 6 and it should have 6

why

Last edited:
It says lua doesnt support mouse, but it has variables that can be controlled with a mouse, being angle and it's vertical counterpart.

also i think the I/O is broken it says it saw 6 and it should have 6

why
there were tests with the angle and the vertical counterpart, but after issues with the vertical one I decided to instead wait for the better Mouse Support rather than some weird hack using the angle
The I/O error messages aren't really useful, since it prints out binary data as a string (causing different numbers to look like the same), you can add -force to the end of the command if you really want to see the result, but it might not be pretty

Is it possible to play Skribble.io with this?
hmm, interestng idea
you technically should be able to do something similar to skribble.io, but since SRB2 Paint was not made with that game's rules in mind you will need some moderators
also note that netgames are still experimental, some things (mainly undoing and loading and image) may desynch and other things (like using the paint bucket on a very big shape/the entire canvas) can lag the server till it crashes

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back