SRB2 is compatible with Controllers

frontiercs

Optimize how you like it.
Sonic Robo Blast 2 is now Compatible with All bunch of Controllers, I used Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad by default. :threat:

Used my Xbox controller
I’d recommend using the l and r buttons for spin and jump
also you should probably use strafe, to make it actually controllable
other then that, regular srb2

Sonic Robo Blast 2 is now Compatible with All bunch of Controllers, I used Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad by default. :threat:
Srb2 was compatible with controllers since 2.1 it was more difficult to set up but it was still compatible even in 2.2 2.2.8 and now 2.2.9

Used my Xbox controller
but you cant use Xbox triggers
Post automatically merged:

Srb2 was compatible with controllers since 2.1 it was more difficult to set up but it was still compatible even in 2.2 2.2.8 and now 2.2.9
Pretty sure it was 1.094, since I played it for nostalgia and it worked with my Nintendo Switch Wired controller

Last edited:
Used my Xbox controller
I use a for jump

but you cant use Xbox triggers

Pretty sure it was 1.094, since I played it for nostalgia and it worked with my Nintendo Switch Wired controller
i said l and r
not the triggers

Do you mean Left Bumper and Right Bumper? Because those are referred to as LB and RB respectively while the triggers are referred to as LT and RT respectively
If we are talking about the triggers you cannot set them for like jumping or anything else (and I use an Xbox controller)

Heres my button configuration's, A jump, X spin, Y & B custom 3, ZR custom 1, ZL custom 2, L camera left, R camera right, - button camera up, Snapshot button camera down, + button open menu,
L analog stick (Push down) Talk, R analog stick (Push down) third person. And i also use a Nintendo Switch pro controller and i use the analog to move around.

I honestly dont see the problem here, for me using a controller to play srb2 is a pretty simple task.

Last edited:
I use a nintendo switch controller but in order to work it needs and always be connectec to my PC

not always like, in the controller

the setup that I recommended is a is jump zr is roll or spindash the stick is configured so thats move + is menu - is pause r is next weapon and l is previos weapon

Xbox One/ Xbox Series X/S controllers are cool because Microsoft was poggers and lets you use them on PC without Adapters with you have later models. If you don't have a later model here is the link to get one. I know it's a X/S controller but Xbox One and Xbox X/S controller are 99% the same.

i tried it out with my switch pro controller (on srb2 mobile) and it felt kinda bad

or i just need to change them a little

i tried it out with my switch pro controller (on srb2 mobile) and it felt kinda bad

or i just need to change them a little
Ok thats fine, everyone has there own different playstyle and different opinions so thats ok! Maybe try to tweek the controller binding a little and im sure you will get the hang of it! (Also i play the android version of SRB2 to)

Last edited:
Ok thats fine, everyone has there own different playstyle and different opinions so thats ok! Maybe try to tweek the controller binding a little and im sure you will get the hang of it. (Also i play the android version of SRB2 to)

ok thanks for the tip

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back