Sonki (Legacy)

[Open Assets] Sonki (Legacy) - Generations Update

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
ok so there will be one more update after this one, and it will be the final one. i don't have much else to add with this character as he makes me happy with the state that he is in as of right now. thank to all who viewed this little guy.

oh yeah we are finally getting proper screenshots for the page for every single move (except the spindash because we all know exactly what that is).
took me long enough

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOASJFIFJOESJGARPJGUG
Anyways, i never really tried out sonki, but seeing as how hes the most complete currently, i guess i could try it out.

fun fact: i make these character mods on my school laptop. and my school laptop won't let me install zone builder.

don't expect any maps from me for a while lmao
tanooki mario from the animal creepypasta i made at 3am (not clickbait) ALMOST DIED.png

To be honest, your artstyle reminds me of someone who drew sunky as a baby once.

ok guyszz we are getting a tails version of sonki.

they will be seperate but i will include SOC files to use with sonki as well

sonki isn't reusable anymore

he's open assets now because they changed the term for some reason

woh look at this fat post

development on the Talez is going fine. im not alone in the production this time
Sls64GamingBro is joining me and is currently coding completely custom moves for Talez.
Therefore, unlike Sonki, all of Talez's moves will be completely new. And while that sucks
for Sonki, he's fine as is. maybe i'll make a whole remaster or something of him but
not in the near future.

Talez is gonna be ur basic tails with some extra moves to help gain height without having to only use his flight ability.
I'm also gonna try to get Persona and Battlemod support right off the bat.

Also, uh... don't ever expect to see me try to replicate the srb2 artstyle. I think it's safe to assume that if I did try, the result would be kinda crap lol. So thanks to those who were like "sonki sprites look cute"

I would like to thank those who gave this little dude a chance lol. like damn, 4 stars on my first addon? neat. hopefully my addons will get better in time.

idk that's it lol i got nothing else to say.

ddejyvi-7a653e6e-05f7-402e-9a1e-247af91b41e1.png

currently awaiting Talez's moderation. idk how long it will take so expect it sometime before next week.

also: no, sonki and talez are NOT gonna be the next CrispyChars.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back