I have literally playtested this many times before, audio worked everytime. You're the only one I've seen have this issue.
Okay, so i used stage select. That's it.
Post automatically merged:

Of course i played with the file select, and it still didn't work. Either it didn't get activated when i was near him, or maybe it has too many voice files unsorted. Or maybe i extracted the voices from the stage file. Maybe i didn't try no save mode.
Edit: apparently the audio files don't work with no save eithet

Last edited:
Fun fact: when you die sonic says "looks like robotnik stole your answers" yeah apparently the answer is life

Attachments

• srb20014.gif
    srb20014.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 161
  • srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    3 MB · Views: 146
Finishing the map hurt my ears. There are so many signposts and all of them get triggered all at once that can cause your ears PAIN.

Pog
I remember trying this mod out when I was first starting to get into SRB2! This brings back memories!

2.2 is getting sent back to school with the Sonic's Schoolhouse map!

Solve Math Problems, Recycle, and Count in this map, based on the
One-Of-A-Kind game Sonic's Schoolhouse, creepy sonic and all!

5hdsR7v

Credit to Boinciel for Creating the original 2.0 map, and a thank you to the people who helped in the SRB2 Discord. This was a wonderful first submission, and a nostalgia trip for me personally.
Uh how do i do a ghost race in there.

Going to push an update that stops the custom objects from overriding greenflower flowers, and keeps them more accurate to their 2.1 counterparts. It will be pushed as soon as some edits to the page get approved, stay tuned!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back