Sonic Origins +

Sonicchu91

The Electric Hedgehog Pokemon
If there was going to be a sonic origins + this will be the games I want in it

1. Sonic The Hedgehog 1 (MG/G)
  2. Sonic CD (SCD)
  3. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (MG/G)
  4. Sonic The Hedgehog 3 And Knuckles (MG/G)
  5. Sonic The Hedgehog 1 (MS/GG)
  6. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (MS/GG)
  7. Sonic Chaos (MS/GG)
  8. Sonic Triple Truoble (GG/MS)
  9. Sonic Eraser (MD/G)
  10. Sega Sonic Bros (Arcade)
  11. Sega Sonic The Hedgehog (Arcade)
  12. Dr Robotnics Mean Bean Machine (MD/G/GG)
  13. Sonic Mania
  14. Sonic The Hedgehog 4 16-Bit Remake
  15. Sonic Blast (MS/GG)
  16. Sonic 3D Blast (SS/G/MG)
  17. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Prototypes (MG/G)
  18. Sonic The Hedgehog 1 Prototype (MG/G)
  19. Sonic 3 Prototype (MG/G)
  20. Knuckles Chaotix (S32X)
  21. Knuckles Chaotix Prototypes (32X)
  22. Sonic Crackers Prototype (MG/G)
  23. Sonic CD Prototypes (SCD)
  24. Sonic R (SS)
  25. Sonic The Fighters (Arcade)
  26. Sonic Spinball (MD/G)
  27. Sonic Chaos Prototypes (GG)
  28. Sonic Drift (GG)
  29. Sonic Drift 2 (GG)
  30. Tails Adventure
  31. Tails Sky Patrol
  32. Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car
  33. Sega Sonic Popcorn Shop
  34. Sonic Labyrinth

Last edited:
If there was going to be a sonic origins + this will be the games I want in it

1. Sonic The Hedgehog 1 (MG/G)
  2. Sonic CD (SCD)
  3. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (MG/G)
  4. Sonic The Hedgehog 3 And Knuckles (MG/G)
  5. Sonic The Hedgehog 1 (MS/GG)
  6. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (MS/GG)
  7. Sonic Chaos (MS/GG)
  8. Sonic Triple Truoble (GG/MS)
  9. Sonic Eraser (MD/G)
  10. Sega Sonic Bros (Arcade)
  11. Sega Sonic The Hedgehog (Arcade)
  12. Dr Robotnics Mean Bean Machine (MD/G/GG)
  13. Sonic Mania
  14. Sonic The Hedgehog 4 16-Bit Remake
  15. Sonic Blast (MS/GG)
  16. Sonic 3D Blast (SS/G/MG)
  17. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Prototypes (MG/G)
  18. Sonic The Hedgehog 1 Prototype (MG/G)
  19. Sonic 3 Prototype (MG/G)
  20. Knuckles Chaotix (S32X)
  21. Knuckles Chaotix Prototypes (32X)
  22. Sonic Crackers Prototype (MG/G)
  23. Sonic CD Prototypes (SCD)
  24. Sonic R (SS)
  25. Sonic The Fighters (Arcade)
  26. Sonic Spinball (MD/G)
  27. Sonic Chaos Prototypes (GG)
  28. Sonic Drift (GG)
  29. Sonic Drift 2 (GG)
Lets get started with wrong things:

1.Unreleased games and protypes

They obviously wont do it.We already have bunch of info on these games on the internet and social medias like Youtube, Cutting Room Floor and Hidden Palace.org, so making them here would be a little bit pointless.

2. Sonic Triple Trouble 16-Bit

That is litreally a fangame bro. You cant include a fan-made remake into a official Sonic game.

I did not want to include that game anyways I was going to have the original version of the games and a full blown mania art style remake of the original games

I did not want to include that game anyways I was going to have the original version of the games and a full blown mania art style remake of the original games
We dont need that artstyle. Widescreen versions will be better to relive the classic games,while also not changing them entierly.

I'm not going to take the layout and stuff I'm gonna remastered sort of like sonic 2HD it remastered the graphics and stuff but not the layout it keeps original to the original game

I'm not going to take the layout and stuff I'm gonna remastered sort of like sonic 2HD it remastered the graphics and stuff but not the layout it keeps original to the original game
If ya want Classic Sonic games with Mania art-style, make a mod of Sonic Mania and your good to go.

Sega doesnt want their games look completly like the fangames. Sega made Sonic games for fans to make their own games with this blue hedgehog,and not like if every fangame in existance is owned by Sega.

Not all games can be made sonic manias engine for example sonic 3 blast sonic the fighter sonic drift 1 and 2

Not all games can be made sonic manias engine for example sonic 3 blast sonic the fighter sonic drift 1 and 2
Why would you even bother including those games if they were either "not ok,but not bad either" or "entierly trash"?

We cant recreate the entire line-up of all Classic Sonic games. Most of these were either underrated or forgotten.

There's still a classic sonic game
Post automatically merged:

i ment they
You still didnt got the point. Some of these havent changed the main Classic Sonic timeline at all. For example, 3D Blast. We didnt seen the magical flickys ever again.

Same goes for Sonic Drift games. They added nothing to the timeline.

Also,why not include Tails Adventures? That is the first Sonic game that makes Tails the main character.

If ya want Classic Sonic games with Mania art-style, make a mod of Sonic Mania and your good to go.
There's actually a mod for Sonic Origins that accomplishes this, no Sonic Mania required.

Sega made Sonic games for fans to make their own games with this blue hedgehog,and not like if every fangame in existance is owned by Sega.
Technically, SEGA does own the Sonic IP, so if they wanted to cease and desist a project and then claim it as their own to start selling they probably could fairly easily. Such a thing is incredibly unlikely though, I've never heard of such a thing ever happening to any game. The closest thing to this I'm aware of is Mega Man x Street Fighter, which was made by one fan and distributed officially for free by Capcom as an Anniversary thing.

amongus (and thats too much games to sega remake, poor sega)
First of all, what does "amongus" mean for this thread? Its a completly diffrent game that its not even slighty connected to Sonic series.

Second, Christian Whitehead would be the one who is making widescreen remakes for those games because they are responsible for remaking the 4 original games we have currently. As for 8-bit games, they just need to widescreen it, fix their issues *ahem* Sonic 2 SMS' difficulty,and make it in 60 FPS.

He was responsible for Sonic 1, 2, and CD but not 3 And Knuckles it was stealth that was responsible for the Sonic 3 And Knuckles remake
look at this
Sonic 3 Title Screen Sonic Mania Remake.png

First of all, what does "amongus" mean for this thread? Its a completly diffrent game that its not even slighty connected to Sonic series.

Second, Christian Whitehead would be the one who is making widescreen remakes for those games because they are responsible for remaking the 4 original games we have currently. As for 8-bit games, they just need to widescreen it, fix their issues *ahem* Sonic 2 SMS' difficulty,and make it in 60 FPS.
i typed this cuz i wanted and did you know that sega remade the code from all the games of sonic origins?

He was responsible for Sonic 1, 2, and CD but not 3 And Knuckles it was stealth that was responsible for the Sonic 3 And Knuckles remake
look at thisView attachment 79981
Bruh,it looks like its a fangame.
Post automatically merged:

i typed this cuz i wanted and did you know that sega remade the code from all the games of sonic origins?
And instead use the code from mobile ports of the games besides S3&K?:threat:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back