Sonic But Funni! (under renovation)

Sonic But Funni! (under renovation) 1.0

El-fire

i am a toaster
El-fire submitted a new resource:

Sonic But Funni! this is the least funny mod. - not funny didnt laugh.

imma say it: this is my first mod ever in existence so i wanted to make a fun mod and yea i had alot of fun making this mod even though its so simple... (and probably bad) so Sonic but funni can run slightly faster than normal sonic and jump slightly higher than normal sonic and also has a double jump so the Hight is further increased oh lawd! and his spindash is stupid fast but takes forever to charge up idk why it takes forever again first mod and he might get some updates in the future...

Read more about this resource...

It wasn't until post-release hat I noticed this mod does not have any Lua code in it, so the L in the filename needs to be removed.

photo to explain review
srb20363.png

Really hope super can come next update

bro, that doesn't contribute anything.
Im not trying to
Im just generally asking, like why

But I may as well leave some actual criticism, which I should have done to start instead of jumping to "why tho"
Its playable certainly for a first mod, definitely needs some fine tuning but overall it works. The "sonic but bad" style meme sprite thing is the only thing I didn't like all that much, I feel that kind of thing loses its moxie relatively quickly in a play-through

Last edited:
i don't hate this character mostly because it's supposed to be a shitpost rather than being serious.
eitherway, the sprites are kinda funny to me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back