• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sketch-Hog for SRB2! (Out and Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Animates

Just a guy who loves... EVERYTHING!
Soo... yeah its been a while so I am going to REVIVE THE SKETCHOG MOD! People were commenting in the last thread, why is it 2d? and yes it is a paper sprite like paper mario. I have the CSS Sprite, waiting and standing, I am currently working on walking sprites :) here they are *note DO NOT USE THESE AS A BASE! and do not steal these, these are not reusable!*
STNDA0.png
Sketched.png
WAITA0.png

Post automatically merged:

also I edited my previous one and polished them *

Looks good so far. If you’re worried about people stealing your images, I’d suggest either posting upscaled versions or taking screenshots of them

Looks good so far. If you’re worried about people stealing your images, I’d suggest either posting upscaled versions or taking screenshots of them
Thanks! but im worried too... but I could report those who stole them.

finally, we can play as our famous sketch hog which made an appearance on the sonic mania trailer as sketch hog ( and now he will be now a star )

thank you! (tropluckyfr)

walking and running finished! (just need to make them transparent)
run1.png
run3.png
run4.png
run2.png
these running sprites are based of sonic 3 and walking are based of modgen
WALKA0.png
WALKB0.png
WALKC0.png

new css!
XTRAB0.png

Hello Guys! Uhh I Added the Peelout and dropdash! (peelout by motdspork and dropdash by cobaltbw!) He's from mania so yeah!
If you want me to release a beta just ask!. oh yeah and if ur gonna say beta's are not allowed here, here is proof it is
1620357486215.png

Ok here!1 no one asked but ok here Sprites not done tho! its wip. do not edit it.

Attachments

• CL_SketchHogBETATEST_BETA.PK3
    276.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
sorry to say but. This mod is CANCELLED :( you can still play around with this INCOMPLETE beta.

Attachments

• CL_SonicTheSketch-hog_V1.pk3
    73.1 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back