I would love if the Psychic Knives attack he can do in Buddy mode was useable, maybe mapped to Custom 1. Maybe it'd take 1/5 of your bar each blast. IDK; seems weird only bot versions could use that ability.

I think it'd also be cool if you did what that one Shadow mod did for Super; removing the limit and even adding one more move. Maybe a Psychic Blast, where pressing and holding Spin midair (but not floating) would emit basically a screen nuke, but at the cost of 10 rings. It'd need to be held for 5 seconds, and for as long as you hold it and until the animation ends, you won't fall down from the jump. It needs to be activated from a jump, though, not springs or running off the edge of a surface.

I would love if the Psychic Knives attack he can do in Buddy mode was useable, maybe mapped to Custom 1. Maybe it'd take 1/5 of your bar each blast. IDK; seems weird only bot versions could use that ability.

I think it'd also be cool if you did what that one Shadow mod did for Super; removing the limit and even adding one more move. Maybe a Psychic Blast, where pressing and holding Spin midair (but not floating) would emit basically a screen nuke, but at the cost of 10 rings. It'd need to be held for 5 seconds, and for as long as you hold it and until the animation ends, you won't fall down from the jump. It needs to be activated from a jump, though, not springs or running off the edge of a surface.
I'd like to reiterate that I am *not* responsible for how Silver behaves in other mods.
Silver has his own bot behaviour bundled in, in case he is spawned as a bot, where he attacks with telekinesis by grabbing and throwing enemies, and he will pick up players who hold toss flag.
Whatever BuddyEX did is not my doing, it's the mod creator's choice, and I'm not planning to give Silver a projectile attack which completely undermines his Telekinesis against enemies.

I'd like to reiterate that I am *not* responsible for how Silver behaves in other mods.
Silver has his own bot behaviour bundled in, in case he is spawned as a bot, where he attacks with telekinesis by grabbing and throwing enemies, and he will pick up players who hold toss flag.
Whatever BuddyEX did is not my doing, it's the mod creator's choice, and I'm not planning to give Silver a projectile attack which completely undermines his Telekinesis against enemies.
1. That felt a tad aggressive, dude.
2. I was posing an idea, not dictating nor reminding you again about the thing.
3. You didn't even acknowledge my second idea I proposed.

What is this?
srb20001.png

will silver ever have his sliding animation where he slides on the ground instead of spindashing? srb20892.png
Post automatically merged:

and i'm not requesting for anything or breaking rule 15 it will be embarcing.

no, you can't, unless someone port it officially
and if you try to find it yourself you might find portlegs (unofficial ports) which are bad in this community

Can i get the old version ported to 2.2? Im New To This Website.
1. No the silver ver 2.1 can be found here: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/silver-the-hedgehog-dot-pk3.24020/

which you need srb2 version 2.1.25 right here: https://www.srb2.org/download/historic-downloads/

no, you can't, unless someone port it officially
and if you try to find it yourself you might find portlegs (unofficial ports) which are bad in this community
2. Lat would say no to someone who would want to port the 2.1 mod in the MB and and a lot of people here hate ported mods and it cant be played in netplay which could lead to netplay banned and ported mods may lead to a warning or banned im just saying im not think that its real but there maybe a chance from that.

3. i don't mean to be rude here but please let's keep the topic of this mod on topic

Lat' updated Silver The Hedgehog [V2.7] with a new update entry:

Silver The Hedgehog - Patch 2.8

This is a small patch that was meant to come along with 2.2.11's release to fix the issues it caused, but I decided to release it now because it's been rotting in my folders for several months now and 2.2.11 shows no sign of releasing anytime soon;

Changes are as follow:

• Added support for uncapped builds
  • Psycho Boost trail was remade to look smoother

• Reintroduced support for Battlemod. Yes, really. (I swear it was active back when I was working on it)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think this has something to do with silver? this jsut appeared randomly in the console
image.png

I got hit while charging a psycho cut and the game didn't uncolorize me, now I'm just colorized for eternity
srb20843.gif

I got this at random trying to use psycho cut to hit a monitor, no idea how or why it happens but It's a little funny ig, still reporting it

Really nice update, Silver's pretty fun in Battlemod. I think there's a few bugs like the ones posted above. Psycho cut seems to have a number of oddities, If you use psychocut against a wall it does the infinite projectile bug as shown by TheLastKitchenGun.It also seems to cause an Overflow in CTF and i assume other gamemodes on top of that. On top of that if you are bumped during your charge up you automatically fire it.
Edit: here's the Error the Console Spits out when this happens
6d37401b10.png

Attachments

• srb20009.gif
    srb20009.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back