So I've seen some prerelease stuff and apparently Silver's psychokinesis with picking enemies up no longer works. Not only that, but there's no aura for idle or hovering. You might wanna check it out yourself. A character that can't attack at all is a bad look..
Yeah, character's busted in 2.2.10. Shame, really, but it was inevitable when this was one of the earliest mods for 2.2.

srb21170.gif

Unless there's something wrong in this gif, which I just recorded in 2.2.10, he seems to be working fine?

It's true that Silver didn't work properly during the pre-release and release candidate builds of 2.2.10, but those problems got fixed since then.

Is it new?

Silver flight is broken.
It don't work half of the time and it's possible to put an incorrect aura color that cause the afterimage to not be removed

srb20396.png

Last edited:
Um can someone double check this for me, but I believe Silver can't fly properly in Co-op with 2P. Going up and down is Nigh impossible. This only happens when the Camera is Automatic.

Last edited:
Is it new?

Silver flight is broken.
It don't work half of the time and it's possible to put an incorrect aura color that cause the afterimage to not be removed

srb20396.png
Good grief.

Is this a netplay exclusive bug? Can it be replicated

Lat' updated Silver The Hedgehog [V2.6] with a new update entry:

Silver The Hedgehog - Patch 2.7

Patch 2.7 is now live, it just fixes a very exploitable issue that could lead to players intentionally creating hundreds of player sprites, slowing performance down to a crawl in servers.

Changes are as follow:
  • Fixed an exploit in 'silv_auracolor' introduced since Custom Colours were added in the game. The command now properly prevents you from setting a colour that's out of range.
  • Furthermore, saving a custom colour as your aura colour in the config will no longer result in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1648125509161.png

Still Doesn't Updated Yet
Update Battle Mod NOW!
Edit:
I know this script for old version of Battle Mod, but god why?

YOU DIDN'T FIX THE BATTLE MOD!
Still Doesn't Updated Yet
Update Battle Mod NOW!
Edit:
I know this script for old version of Battle Mod, but god why?
I'm sorry, but a mod maker doesn't have to constantly keep up with other mods if they don't want to.
Maybe your wording came out wrong-- at the very least I could believe it in the case of Klines-- but you have no right or leeway to outright tell someone to do something here or berate them for not doing something you wanted. It's their mod, alright?
Before you do anything else, I'd like to remind you both that this forum has rules. Maybe you forgot to read them, but please read them before you step out of line again.

Note: The Camera bug is only present when in Co-op for player2 only. The Camera must be set to Automatic, when trying to go up and down, Silver will bug out and start going in a circle.

srb20004.gif

YOU DIDN'T FIX THE BATTLE MOD!

BattleMod support for Silver has been dropped since v2.5.
Back when he had BattleMod support, people were constantly complaining about him being unfair to fight despite him being one of the weakest picks after balance adjustments (Hear: Needing to use a cooldown projectile to be able to grab players, thrown monitors being unable to damage other players if they had more than 0 Def ontop of having no spinjump).

Not wanting to invest more hours balancing a character for a gamemode I don't even play myself, I decided to simply drop compatibility for BattleMod and don't feel like going through the same cycle again.

Back when he had BattleMod support, people were constantly complaining about him being unfair to fight despite him being one of the weakest picks after balance adjustments (Hear: Needing to use a cooldown projectile to be able to grab players, thrown monitors being unable to damage other players if they had more than 0 Def ontop of having no spinjump).

Not wanting to invest more hours balancing a character for a gamemode I don't even play myself, I decided to simply drop compatibility for BattleMod and don't feel like going through the same cycle again.

Fair, but I love battlemod and miss the Silver support. I'd also like for Werehog to have battlemod support but Steph doesn't like battlemod either and would have trouble balancing it, and probably another reason too.

So change it. If they complained. Change to a different ability. For example abilities from the match. repurpose under Battle Mod. Or add priority.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back