Silver's Battle Mod script is broken in latest versions (It doesn't work in Battle v8.6)
Lat already said in a previous post that he is not giving Silver a battle support anymore because Silver was broken and didn't knew how to balance it, and also because he is not interested in battle mod. Honestly, it's kinda sad but eh, its fair.

Is there a way i can activate the voice files i wanna do the "ITS NO USE. TAKE THIS" to players
Local command called (iirc) silv_memevoices
if that command doesn't exist use "help silv_meme" and it will probably display the proper one.
Note that it is client-side, so other players won't hear it unless they have them enabled.

Local command called (iirc) silv_memevoices
if that command doesn't exist use "help silv_meme" and it will probably display the proper one.
Note that it is client-side, so other players won't hear it unless they have them enabled.
Thank u
Post automatically merged:

By the way i killed many players how can i activate the "hmph iblis trigger" voiceline do i have to kill a specific character?

Last edited:
We got junio modern alt 06 vanilla and werehog
The code checks if the target's skin's internal name contains "sonic"; thus the Werehog is not counted since "sonic" is not within "werehog", but Metal Sonic is counted becuase "sonic" is within "metalsonic".
The relevant code portion is
Lua:
    if target.player
    and skins[target.skin].name:lower():find("sonic")
    and isdead(target.player)
        S_StartSound(mo, sfx_skills)
    else
        S_StartSound(mo, sfx_skill1+memeseed)
    end
(sfx_skills is the "Iblis Trigger..." line, while sfx_skill1, sfx_skill2 and sfx_skill3 are various other kill lines)

The code checks if the target's skin's internal name contains "sonic"; thus the Werehog is not counted since "sonic" is not within "werehog", but Metal Sonic is counted becuase "sonic" is within "metalsonic".
The relevant code portion is
Lua:
    if target.player
    and skins[target.skin].name:lower():find("sonic")
    and isdead(target.player)
        S_StartSound(mo, sfx_skills)
    else
        S_StartSound(mo, sfx_skill1+memeseed)
    end
Nice thank u for all the info u gave me

if you use the gem abilities as silver, use gun drive, the get the gem then it will basically break silver, and the abilities. if you throw it then it will be stuck on the ground to pick up again, It can go through walls and you can do nothing to fix it except restarting the level. it also gives other characters an aura just like silver if he was picking something up (if you use buddyex)

if you restart the level then you can use the gun drive again. and use it multiple times... again, weird.
it just happened during a normal playthrough

if you play as shadow then his skates are weird, then you cant use the gems anymore?????? silver is broken

Last edited:
Me in castle eggman act 1 and 2 port 2.1: so easy with silver, nothing can stop me

Act 3:
srb20015.png

why is sooooooooo hard defeat this boss because i cant defeat it by the normal way, but luckily i have a strategy to defeat this boss

the strategy:
srb20027.gif

I've been using this addon for a suuuuuper long time, and I love it (my profile picture should make that obvious), but, at least within SRB2 v2.2.9 (I haven't tested earlier versions of SRB2), there seem to be a few bugs.

1. silverconfig.dat doesn't work. At all. This isn't too much of a problem, since you can just manually set everything using a .txt file... until you need to resynch on a server and the game suddenly decides to revert my controls, so I go and Psycho Boost into a pit. Manually doing this all isn't game-breaking, but it certainly makes getting Silver going a bit of a hassle.

2. Silver's HUD completely breaks during ringslinger modes. Now, that is game-breaking. Sometimes, my friends and I enjoy settling down for a game or two of Tag, but I always have to switch away from Silver whenever we do. It's... kind of annoying, really. Everything functions just fine, but not being able to see your ammo nor telekinesis meter is a preeeeeetty big deal.

So, yeah. I just hope this is all an easy fix...

Nice mod, but why did you use the original Sonic the Hedgehog theme song for his super theme?
Is there any way to change that?

Nice mod, but why did you use the original Sonic the Hedgehog theme song for his super theme?
Is there any way to change that?
SRB2 does not (by default) support custom super themes.
Could thou go into a bit more detail by what thou means by "the original Sonic the Hedgehog theme song"?

How do I use silver psycho kinesis
By playing the character, which you clearly haven't done

But to inform you...

So I've seen some prerelease stuff and apparently Silver's psychokinesis with picking enemies up no longer works. Not only that, but there's no aura for idle or hovering. You might wanna check it out yourself. A character that can't attack at all is a bad look..

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back