[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

The kart model is actually very good. I'm excited to see the other characters added.

kart0000.png
where do you get the kart model?

cof cof
that's already part of the plan, not a priority tho
hud code made by Ashi
I am grateful to have a good eye and I know that you are going to put Neo Sonic And that makes me very happy: D I hope you make a model for sonic adventure (about sonic adventure if you are going to make a model that is from sonic adventure 2 please 😓) and modern sonic (and I follow you thank you very much for the 3d models of the saturn model Graciaas :D)

I am grateful to have a good eye and I know that you are going to put Neo Sonic And that makes me very happy: D I hope you make a model for sonic adventure (about sonic adventure if you are going to make a model that is from sonic adventure 2 please 😓) and modern sonic (and I follow you thank you very much for the 3d models of the saturn model Graciaas :D)
rule 15 or 16 i think, idk just read it.

rule 15 or 16 i think, idk just read it.
He's just giving some inspiration relax.
Post automatically merged:

He's just giving some inspiration relax.
But don't think I'm not a rule follower because I am, It's just that the guy wasn't lurching out and begging, he was polite and made sure that his compliments toward the creator were at the forefront and he didn't want to fall at the feet of MysteryMiles and beg for the models.

Last edited:
This is an amazing model pack! I can't even imagine the time and effort that went into this. Unfortunately I am running into some issues. When playing with Xmomentum tails his 3d model just doesn't show up and instead I just get the 3d models for his tails. If I play for long enough the tails just go back to the sprites alltogether. I have added in the command BLUESHOESTAILS CHARS/SDTAILS.md3 1.0 0.0 but even still nothing has changed. I play on Mac, but I can't really see how that could have an effect on how the models work considering every other model in the game works. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Edit: Turns out I just needed to update the new version of the pack, sorry!!!

Last edited:
using saturn dreams metal sonic model as jet metal sonic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-30-11-51-51-810_org.stjr.srb2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-30-11-51-51-810_org.stjr.srb2.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 105
Back