[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

Shadow is going to get redone
Yeah mr white, yeah science!
Post automatically merged:

Idk what to say at this point
srb20002.gif

Last edited:
Ehh hello, I wanted to ask you about an error about the models of gold monitors, since they stay bugged, Maybe your models are AMAZING :wonderful:

Ehh hello, I wanted to ask you about an error about the models of gold monitors, since they stay bugged, Maybe your models are AMAZING :wonderful:
Sorry if my communication is not very good, it is because I am using a translator:dramahog:

Last edited:

Sorry if my communication is not very good, it is because I am using a translator:dramahog:
you need to show them so i can identify the problem

you need to show them so i can identify the problem
This is the problem

Oh I found the error, in the flame interpolation I had it in always, when I changed it to sometimes the error went away

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    892 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20230305_202808_org.stjr.srb2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305_202808_org.stjr.srb2.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20230305_202814_org.stjr.srb2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305_202814_org.stjr.srb2.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
This is the problem

Oh I found the error, in the flame interpolation I had it in always, when I changed it to sometimes the error went away
Yeah I'm tired to tell plp that this model pack is not meant to be used on always

thanks!, actually next time you see these they'll prob have unique cars per character, well atleast, sonic characters

also god damn what a amazing shot you got there
The free camera thing in time trial replays is neat. :knuxsmug:

What are your plans for Amy? I would love to see your take on the character design, because the sonic cast has quite frankly never look this good before. Also, it would be cool if you made a mod with custom portraits and life icons, but it is just a suggestion. Keep up this stellar work.

Last edited:
What are your plans for Amy? I would love to see your take on the character design, because the sonic cast has quite frankly never look this good before. Also, it would be cool if you made a mod with custom portraits and life icons, but it is just a suggestion. Keep up this stellar work.
cof cof
that's already part of the plan, not a priority tho
hud code made by Ashi

Attachments

• sdhud.gif
    sdhud.gif
    218 KB · Views: 138
It looks really good, I adore this model pack, and your talent is incredible.
thanks! now about amy, i haven't really thought to much on it aside of a more balanced color scheme intated of givin her the whole rainbow of colours

anyway so if you guys have been reading the update post that i do you prob now that i'm making tweaks the the overral style of the model and some major changes, about that, i just started today, dunno how often i'll be able to continue on this but here, so you don't surprise

sorry guys but i didn't like the adventure ish super sonic
aside that i'm remaking hands and giving tweaks to how the limbs work so they have more of a curve instated of a straight line

Attachments

• 1679004361652.png
    1679004361652.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 1679004846493.png
    1679004846493.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
thanks! now about amy, i haven't really thought to much on it aside of a more balanced color scheme intated of givin her the whole rainbow of colours

anyway so if you guys have been reading the update post that i do you prob now that i'm making tweaks the the overral style of the model and some major changes, about that, i just started today, dunno how often i'll be able to continue on this but here, so you don't surprise

aside that i'm remaking hands and giving tweaks to how the limbs work so they have more of a curve instated of a straight line
DANG! that hud in your post before this, and the new super sonic models are... uhhh... whatever the version of banger is for stuff like that, yeah!

I liked the original Super Sonic Model but I can see why you are changing I feel like this already looks much more fitting with your style, like this Super Sonic is oozing style.
The curves in the arms and finger pose really makes it feel much more dynamic compared to original version, I really like where this is going.

Are you basing the model off the Sonic 2 concept art of Super Sonic? It really reminded of that in particular.
I was going to post an image of it but all of them are .webp now... and srb2.org doesn't support that file type I don't like how so many sites are changing png files in webp versions.

I liked the original Super Sonic Model but I can see why you are changing I feel like this already looks much more fitting with your style, like this Super Sonic is oozing style.
The curves in the arms and finger pose really makes it feel much more dynamic compared to original version, I really like where this is going.

Are you basing the model off the Sonic 2 concept art of Super Sonic? It really reminded of that in particular.
I was going to post an image of it but all of them are .webp now... and srb2.org doesn't support that file type I don't like how so many sites are changing png files in webp versions.
i'm taking inspiration of a mix of the s2 and
chaotix unused super sprite

i'm taking inspiration of a mix of the s2 and
chaotix unused super sprite
another reasson for the change is to make my shadow design more diferent to super sonic
as you can see he takes a lil more of the s3 sprite thanthe other ones i mention
i generally maked him look like a less powerfull super
and this change makes sense cuz if shadow originally was based in super sonic, in a classic scenario it should resemble more the look of a classic super sonic, not only that but you also have to think that it was more specific based on a profesy picture so of course it wouldn't be a 1:1 look like super sonic
and has some obscure things about shadow desing like i always put in my desings
like the more round ears compared to sonic, somehting that was present in the sa2(DC) model

Attachments

• 1679051261340.png
    1679051261340.png
    4 KB · Views: 155
  • 1679051453397.png
    1679051453397.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 1679051651345.png
    1679051651345.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Back