[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

Would it be possible to get the sonic model to work with that one alt sonic thats just a reskin of Crystal sonic, or possibly modern sonic too? if so, how would i get that to work?

Aight gotcha
Post automatically merged:

OH i forgot to ask (last question btw then you wont hear from me for a long time), What sonic mod is the Msonic model for?
No, the model for the max control is the same model as vanilla sonic, EVERYTHING in the wip folder is not supposed to be used, all of that are just models that not have any kind of animations, and will be completely changed when i really get to finish then

No, the model for the max control is the same model as vanilla sonic, EVERYTHING in the wip folder is not supposed to be used, all of that are just models that not have any kind of animations, and will be completely changed when i really get to finish then
That including the Advance SD Sonic for Neo Sonic? I just saw him T-posing. Anyway, amazing job as always, Knuckles looks amazing and now Team Sonic is finally playable on Dreams Saturn! Thanks!

That including the Advance SD Sonic for Neo Sonic? I just saw him T-posing. Anyway, amazing job as always, Knuckles looks amazing and now Team Sonic is finally playable on Dreams Saturn! Thanks!
Yeah i forget to delete that line in the model.dat... anyway thanks! Happy you like it!

i got the curent version of the models and the game but when i whent to add the models they dont show up in game how do i fix that

nvm to my coment got it to work

Really The Knuckles Model, You really nail down the expression for these characters they really ooze personality, I'm really excited to see what
Poses Knuckles will get when he's updated to work for X Momentum tricks.

I really like having Shadow included even if it is a WIP with no animations being able to get a up close look at all of the details is pretty nice.

Side note, Nice to see a dedicated 3D models section.

Last edited:
Really The Knuckles Model, You really nail down the expression for these characters they really ooze personality, I'm really excited to see what

Poses Knuckles will get when he's updated to work for X Momentum tricks.

I really having Shadow included even if it is a WIP with no animations being able to get a up close look at all of the details is pretty nice.

Side note, Nice to see a dedicated 3D models section.
thanks and yeah is nice to see, gives me hope that they will pay more attention to this part of the modding

Honestly, this model pack is one of those visual packs that have a completely different art style from everything else and yet I still use it a lot because I don't care about the style clash as the models are just  that good.

srb20001.gif
bro really thought that nobody was going to find it 💀

View attachment 85529bro really thought that nobody was going to find it 💀
I don't think that was the point. The Shadow and Modern Sonic codes are there as WIP with their entire folder for people to see them. I personally think he looks perfect except for the red stripe on his forehead being too wide. If you're seeing this, MysteryMiles, it'd be pretty obvious but I'd say first go for the vanilla SRB2 Persona roster and Modern Sonic, like Eggman, Silver, Blaze, the most important ones (and Fang). It's sad knowing it'll take some more time till we get more content here, but it's all worth it either way.

I don't think that was the point. The Shadow and Modern Sonic codes are there as WIP with their entire folder for people to see them. I personally think he looks perfect except for the red stripe on his forehead being too wide. If you're seeing this, MysteryMiles, it'd be pretty obvious but I'd say first go for the vanilla SRB2 Persona roster and Modern Sonic, like Eggman, Silver, Blaze, the most important ones (and Fang). It's sad knowing it'll take some more time till we get more content here, but it's all worth it either way.
i'll model the characters i got a desing to first

So when i remove the Jim's sonic model and replace it with SD sonic it doesn't work at all, sometimes it goes glitchy with SD colors and the shape of Jim's sonic, other times it will just use the normal software model.

Here is an example

Also i wanna point out that i found 2 more models.dat files when installing it (i renamed them models.dat 2 and 2.5 to keep track)
I forgot what i was gonna say apart that instead of having my .dat in "order"

I want the exact results you got, i went something by that.

Back