[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

Knux is finished

I'll not post it tho, at least not rn, wanna get more stuff done before I do another update, prob just more tweaking and some new small additions
Post automatically merged:

Knux is finished

I'll not post it tho, at least not rn, wanna get more stuff done before I do another update, prob just more tweaking and some new small additions
You know what this means?

Only 2 characters left from the vanilla game, meaning that, prob I'll start doing the mod chars whent Amy n' fang are done

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 131
Knux is finished

Post automatically merged:

You know what this means?

Only 2 characters left from the vanilla game, meaning that, prob I'll start doing the mod chars whent Amy n' fang are done
Wow, knuckles is looking good, also you said you wanna get more stuff done, you have to update the overview or give metal sonic xmomentum fail trick at some point.

Why do plp keep reviewing without even testing the mod? Reviews is for when you get to test the mod, if any of you have any problems it'll be easier if you ask here in discussion, cuz like not only i can answer but other users that might help too

i mean,
Why do plp keep reviewing without even testing the mod? Reviews is for when you get to test the mod, if any of you have any problems it'll be easier if you ask here in discussion, cuz like not only i can answer but other users that might help too
other people may want to experiment with it without reading like just getting straight to the point. It's okay you have a password but others may not like the feature. Edit: The password makes sense to me though

i mean,

other people may want to experiment with it without reading like just getting straight to the point. It's okay you have a password but others may not like the feature. Edit: The password makes sense to me though
i understand that, but why, why they have to ask for the password in review, it breaks the real purpose of it

i understand that, but why, why they have to ask for the password in review, it breaks the real purpose of it
Im fine with there being a password to extract the zip, thought it can be very confusing considering people usually just download the files and go play with them. Putting a password forcing people to read the overview is something i've never seen before, maybe thats the reason why so many people ask for it instead of taking their time to read the overview. You're right by doing this, but i'd say it's a lost cause.

Im fine with there being a password to extract the zip, thought it can be very confusing considering people usually just download the files and go play with them. Putting a password forcing people to read the overview is something i've never seen before, maybe thats the reason why so many people ask for it instead of taking their time to read the overview. You're right by doing this, but i'd say it's a lost cause.
I'm not annoyed by plp asking for it, I'm annoyed by plp blaming for it in reviews, cuz again it breaks the whole purpose of it, and it isn't like the only way to ask, not only that, but i think I answer pretty fast anyway so like, why

I'm not annoyed by plp asking for it, I'm annoyed by plp blaming for it in reviews, cuz again it breaks the whole purpose of it, and it isn't like the only way to ask, not only that, but i think I answer pretty fast anyway so like, why
I mean that happened just once, you can report the review since they didnt even try the models. You see, some fanbases/communities such as sonic's have a ton of children in them (braindead children, even), children aren't as smart as people who have fully grown up, so if some kid were to find this model pack, they would completely ignore the overview. And as i said im my previous reply, i think that requiring a password to access the files so that people will read the overview is a lost cause, you cant change them, unfortunately.

I mean that happened just once, you can report the review since they didnt even try the models. You see, some fanbases/communities such as sonic's have a ton of children in them (braindead children, even), children aren't as smart as people who have fully grown up, so if some kid were to find this model pack, they would completely ignore the overview. And as i said im my previous reply, i think that requiring a password to access the files so that people will read the overview is a lost cause, you cant change them, unfortunately.
Hmm

Can someone help me bc when i use the MCSONIC model the 2 models of the peelout combine and i dont like it and i want to delete 1 of the models can someone help me?

Can someone help me bc when i use the MCSONIC model the 2 models of the peelout combine and i dont like it and i want to delete 1 of the models can someone help me?

I'd suggest getting a different peel out model and then making the size like this (PEEL CHARS/COBJETS/PEEL.md3 0.0 0.0) or if you have your peel out model in Jeck Jim's VDLC folder (PEEL VDLC/OBJE+/PEEL.md3 0.0 0.0) or You could just get the MD3 file for a peel out model only

Back