[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

Have you tried Shutting your computer down then Re-Downloading it. Also don't move the file while it is downloading it can sometimes cause issues.
ok i will try that if it does not work idk what to do then
Post automatically merged:

yep still did not work I even ran /sfc scannow in the terminal it did fix stuff but not this certain issue.

Last edited:
The most recent release is in rar format rather than the more accessible zip format of the previous releases, and as a result, I can't actually open it. Are you planning to make another release with the zip format, or should I just find a program to convert it?

yo dude this is what I'm talking about

yo dude this is what I'm talking about
even if there's no preset Peel out model it still does that

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 100
there is an easy fix to that in the new version there is a peelout model just put that in models.dat and you should have a perfectly working peelout model!

I did that and it still did that (I used OBJE+)
Things i have my own folders, the object you're looking for isn't in "OBJE+" is in "COBJECTS"

Things i have my own folders, the object you're looking for isn't in "OBJE+" is in "COBJECTS"
Another thing you need to have in mind is like, if you place model in other places you'll have to edit the model.dat line of that model too, cuz otherwise, the game won't file the file

Another thing you need to have in mind is like, if you place model in other places you'll have to edit the model.dat line of that model too, cuz otherwise, the game won't file the file
Nah I know but thats where i put the peel out model

Back