[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

check the updates section, there's an image that shows diagonal springs there
oh yeah it was a little problem with my models.dat thx
Post automatically merged:

ok now another question the golden monitor is glitching, it has a regular monitor frame and its bothering me? anyone now how to fix?

Last edited:
oh yeah it was a little problem with my models.dat thx

ok now another question the golden monitor is glitching, it has a regular monitor frame and its bothering me? anyone now how to fix?
wha........
that shouldn't happen

wha........
that shouldn't happen
can you like make a gif of it?

also metal sonic is finished :)

Attachments

• srb20198.gif
    srb20198.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 128
i had trouble doing this idk how to really upload gifs but
also metal sonic looks great

keep in mind i did create a custom models.dat, but i tried sdmodels alone and it still glitched

Do you have i terpolation on always or something? If that's not the case then i have no clue of what's going on here
Oh yeah! I kept it on while playing arid canyon, thx a lot,

Sorry for the trouble, ik its 3d model 101 to have iterpolation off but i never really had any problems, plus i eanted to use fps uncapped

Last edited:
huh,weird

I... forgot to change XLTV

Attachments

• srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
new update is looking good, but problems..

-metal sonic doesent have a failed trick animation,
or a trick "animation"

-the pity shield model is lookin good, but it doesent turn pink when amy gives you the shield

new update is looking good, but problems..

-metal sonic doesent have a failed trick animation,
or a trick "animation"

-the pity shield model is lookin good, but it doesent turn pink when amy gives you the shield
yeah i'll do that stuff later

I am having a problem that some have already mentioned in the reviews that when adding the files a file compression error appears but I must add that at least the error only happens to me with the new models or the tweaked ones.

and i almost forgot that when you race or battle metal sonic as metal, they are not grey, there just the normal colors
that's not something i can fix, also it happen to me and i just restarted and it turned out grey

I am having a problem that some have already mentioned in the reviews that when adding the files a file compression error appears but I must add that at least the error only happens to me with the new models or the tweaked ones.
ok i'll try reuploading it

With the models it is not because I didn't put the password (because I did put the password in.) windows just has a problem with the compression of the file. it says "windows could not complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created."

Attachments

• Error2.JPG
    Error2.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 54
issue with using the models: cant even extract any file and im sure its the problem with this zip since i have other zips and those work

With the models it is not because I didn't put the password (because I did put the password in.) windows just has a problem with the compression of the file. it says "windows could not complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created."
oh..... idk then, like i really have no clue of how to fix it

Have you tried Shutting your computer down then Re-Downloading it. Also don't move the file while it is downloading it can sometimes cause issues.

Back