[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

this was normal right?
srb20021.gif
edit:the object is "TVMY"

It's a simple matter of people skipping right over the post, (a problem that plagues our society known as the TLDR Effect,) and going straight to the download button.

General rule of thumb.

If something seems off like passwords needed to open a file you should go back and start reading as the password exist likely to get you absorb some important info or to get people to stop asking the same question effectively making it spam.

The problem is that this more often not backfires into everyone asking what the password is instead, and worse is normally that someone has said this already and got the answer, then someone else asks a question that was solved a page ago.

I understand if you have 500 pages and can't shift through all, but we only have 19 pages here so it wouldn't hurt to look back a few, chances are if you had trouble with something someone else has already asked and you should check first before asking as well.

Quick tip for anyone who want an easier time looking for people who have asked those questions but have so many pages hit Ctrl + F for the find function and type in what you want to find in this case "Password" and you'll more easily find what you are looking for or find it right away!

Last edited:
its freaking "ireadeverything" Can people read the tutorial on the page?
plz, don't give away the password like that
this is for everyone, if someone ask for the password ignore them or let them know is in the description, giving away the password, will cause trouble cuz if they don'r read the description they're going to ask more question about stupid things already answered in the desc

np

edit:Cant hold on much longer
srb20025.gif

Post automatically merged:

yes, i know you still working on knuckles and kart models,
but, besides on those 2 models, what other models are you working on

Last edited:
np

edit:Cant hold on much longer
View attachment 79722

yes, i know you still working on knuckles and kart models,
but, besides on those 2 models, what other models are you working on
I'm actually not working on anything, i can't work on the models until a summer or winter break, the only thing I can do is the base model without effects nor animations, you guys wouldn't get much this winter break aside of fixing the tails offsets cuz i got something else to do so like, yeah

I'm actually not working on anything, i can't work on the models until a summer or winter break, the only thing I can do is the base model without effects nor animations, you guys wouldn't get much this winter break aside of fixing the tails offsets cuz i got something else to do so like, yeah
Reasson why I'm not working on it is cuz school and that, so yeah, tho i have some the mesh of some character done(i mean the model itself not the animation or effects for it) like eggman, metal sonic, shadow, about knux, I'm just going to remake him, i don't like the way i did him anymore.

Last edited:
these poses are references
srb20108.png
sonicpose.jpg
its flipped also ignore that its splitscreen
and dont talk about the stock images.
srb20110.png
its from sonic mania adventures

srb20109.png
sa1.jpg
srb20040.png
and last but not least. god i wasted my time