[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

You can use both but not 2 models for the same character at the same time, so if you put a line from other model.dst you have to be sure to delette the line of the dame object/character that was already there

Hey, does anyone know how to fix the peel out sprite not appearing on the SDSonic model? Please and thanks in advance.
Sprite? Wdym?
Are you talking about McSonic's peelout sprite for his legs?
Also how fast were you going? Were you using some momentum addons?

Oh sorry, I mean the model, yeah, MCSonic, and yes I was using a momentum
Have you modified some lines or even moved them a bit in the model.dat?
Are you sure you did not touch anything in the models folder?
Also, were you in your super form or just going extremely fast?
You see, momentum mods modify the way you gain and lose speed, you may have gotten so fast that McSonic's peel out leg sprites didnt load.
You cannot report something if you have other addons loaded, this model pack is not even supposed to have compatibility with addons besides the ones that Mistery Miles likes.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe you put the sdpeel line in the model.dat
Wait the peelout animation is a brand new model?
I tought it was a rigging.

I recall having issues with the peelout model as well, when the only other mods that I had active were an uncurl mod, and an ignore damage mod.
For me, however, it may be an android bug.

Have you modified some lines or even moved them a bit in the model.dat?
Are you sure you did not touch anything in the models folder?
Also, were you in your super form or just going extremely fast?
You see, momentum mods modify the way you gain and lose speed, you may have gotten so fast that McSonic's peel out leg sprites didnt load.
You cannot report something if you have other addons loaded, this model pack is not even supposed to have compatibility with addons besides the ones that Mistery Miles likes.
Post automatically merged:

Wait the peelout animation is a brand new model?
I tought it was a rigging.
Yeah there are some animations that need new model( the literal PAIN of the modelers, that's one of the reasons Kirby don't have so much modelers, every power has 2 sets of files) so in the case of mc sonic is basically, the dash animation in the model itself, the peel out itself is a object apart, same with the drop dash, the different deaths, the victory and that kind of stuff

Yeah there are some animations that need new model( the literal PAIN of the modelers, that's one of the reasons Kirby don't have so much modelers, every power has 2 sets of files) so in the case of mc sonic is basically, the dash animation in the model itself, the peel out itself is a object apart, same with the drop dash, the different deaths, the victory and that kind of stuff
Oh my, thats a lot of work to do
Props to you if you're gonna do that

Back