[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

I don't know why the dropdash and pose animations doesn't work (I put the lines of the models.dat so it is not that)

I don't know why the dropdash and pose animations doesn't work (I put the lines of the models.dat so it is not that)
True, because i cleared the lines for the mc sonic pose and drop dash, and replaced them with the ones for this model pack and i still get the old pose and no dropdash.

I cant find tails tectures ir blend file only his .md3
Anyone know the issue?
Did you read the update tab?
IMG_20220730_054610.jpg

Yeah, when i tried to so models in days with school and stuff they just are kinda rushed, like the first monitors and springs
Hey i forgot to say, when you work on this model pack mid school year, why not just take you're time on the major changes until next day when you have some time? sure, when summer hits again you could allready have some progress done, so less time is needed, just now i was gonna answer to this but i was also gonna request a model too, but now that the time has allready passed by i can't do that anymore because that would count as breaking the rules i guess, plus that one message was a long time ago.

Hey i forgot to say, when you work on this model pack mid school year, why not just take you're time on the major changes until next day when you have some time? sure, when summer hits again you could allready have some progress done, so less time is needed, just now i was gonna answer to this but i was also gonna request a model too, but now that the time has allready passed by i can't do that anymore because that would count as breaking the rules i guess, plus that one message was a long time ago.
can you ellaborate plz?, i didn't understand

can you ellaborate plz?, i didn't understand
Fuck, Uhhhhh, remember this message you sent ages ago? wait here, imma go get it.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, remember that one time you quoted me and said they we're rushed?
Yeah i was gonna tell you something but as it appears i forgot until now, and i also wanted to suggest another character to be added but that time has passed by a long time ago, so that message i sent was a response to it.
Yeah this one.png

Last edited:
Fuck, Uhhhhh, remember this message you sent ages ago? wait here, imma go get it.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, remember that one time you quoted me and said they we're rushed?
Yeah i was gonna tell you something but as it appears i forgot until now, and i also wanted to suggest another character to be added but that time has passed by a long time ago, so that message i sent was a response to it.
View attachment 73830
i understand what i don't understand is what you are trying to say

i understand what i don't understand is what you are trying to say
What I'm trying to say is that i responded to that message, but only the part when you said that when you work on the models during school year they are kinda rushed, so in you're free time, you can focus on one thing and when you're done with that, focus on the next thing, like, when you finish and summer hits again, you have less time to waist now that most of it was allready done?.

What I'm trying to say is that i responded to that message, but only the part when you said that when you work on the models during school year they are kinda rushed, so in you're free time, you can focus on one thing and when you're done with that, focus on the next thing, like, when you finish and summer hits again, you have less time to waist now that most of it was allready done?.
nah man in those days i literally don't have time thats why they were rushed

Back