[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

MysteryMiles updated Saturn Dreams model pack with a new update entry:

MC's drop dash and victory pose and more

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

man, the most of you guys are doing a bad use of the review system, like wdy do you use it for ask for a password that is in the freaking description, and not only that, you can ask that in the disscusion page of the post, review page is for give OPINIONS like about your experience with the product, or something but not to ask for a password

like gosh, if you have a question of how the models work,you have to firts read the description if that don't answer your question then ask in disscucion, is that so hard to understand?!?!????
Yeah i think it's hard to understand, i didn't even read the other reviews yet, plus you said you deleted the password right? all that did is LET me insert the password, it just makes me skip all the files and not give me a password tab, but now it works

Yeah i think it's hard to understand, i didn't even read the other reviews yet, plus you said you deleted the password right? all that did is LET me insert the password, it just makes me skip all the files and not give me a password tab, but now it works
no i didn't delette it, i just was about it, if it still had that problem from before

MysteryMiles updated Saturn Dreams model pack with a new update entry:

MC's drop dash and victory pose and more

Read the rest of this update entry...

man, the most of you guys are doing a bad use of the review system, like wdy do you use it for ask for a password that is in the freaking description, and not only that, you can ask that in the disscusion page of the post, review page is for give OPINIONS like about your experience with the product, or something but not to ask for a password

like gosh, if you have a question of how the models work,you have to firts read the description if that don't answer your question then ask in disscucion, is that so hard to understand?!?!????
I wish people would just read instead of ignoring it
Seems like nowadays people just ignore everything

So as I did all of the Download stuff to make it work, Sonic is Tiny?

Attachments

• srb20044.gif
    srb20044.gif
    7 MB · Views: 119
Just when we thought hope was lost...It came back. Jokes aside this is a damn good model pack. Also quick question why does it say it needs a password?

Back