[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

Vanilla cast first, and i wouldn't make a model to something that is being updated, maybe when finished
Well, i can could say that mabye SA2 sonic might come soon, knowing that this model pack is based off when sonic adventure was gonna be released on the Sega Saturn, so it might come soon, plus i like the shading in this model pack.

Well, i can could say that mabye SA2 sonic might come soon, knowing that this model pack is based off when sonic adventure was gonna be released on the Sega Saturn, so it might come soon, plus i like the shading in this model pack.
I don't think any mood will come soon, i did mc sonic because wasliteraly just make some more animations to the base model, to start making mods I'll have to finish at least the most part of the vanilla stuff, now about sonic variations, there are some that will be like "honorary models" that wouldn't have redesign, instanted they will try to represent the era and context they are based as much as possible, sonic variations like pointy that will be a fusion of the best of the Saturn, sa-sonic that will be a fusion of the best of Sonic adventure 1 & 2, heroes and 06, etc, now one the I'm not sure if i will redesign him or not is modern sonic.

Anyway, ignoring sonic, there is any suggestion you have for the rest of the model pack? Idk if you have seen them but there is a bunch of other things modeled

Read it again
Ok to make it simpler for everyone, this update i mean the 2.0 as a whole was like a showcase, because i literlay start over from scratch since the first release, so my initial plan was to release the 2.0 at the end of my school summer break to have more things and everything polished, so i just decided to release the progress i have at the start of the break to see what people think about it and before I continue know what i can/should improve and what I'm doing right to keep it
Post automatically merged:

Ok to make it simpler for everyone, this update i mean the 2.0 as a whole was like a showcase, because i literlay start over from scratch since the first release, so my initial plan was to release the 2.0 at the end of my school summer break to have more things and everything polished, so i just decided to release the progress i have at the start of the break to see what people think about it and before I continue know what i can/should improve and what I'm doing right to keep it
But right now the only thing I'm seeing is: "why the mc sonic stuff isn't fully modeled?"

Maybe I should have clarified that mcsonic can make some interference with other models, i mean that's why I didn't make the stuff about mcsonic that you see without model

But right now the only thing I'm seeing is: "why the mc sonic stuff isn't fully modeled?"
So you are asking people suggestions but the only thing you would get out of it is "Mcsonic not modeled all the way"

Well one reason is hyper form. The run isn't finished

And maybe the other reason is the drop dash.....

From what I've seen from the game.

Other than that you are good.

So you are asking people suggestions but the only thing you would get out of it is "Mcsonic not modeled all the way"

Well one reason is hyper form. The run isn't finished

And maybe the other reason is the drop dash.....

From what I've seen from the game.

Other than that you are good.
The thing with the drop dash is that it is a object, not the character itself, look, if you are using any model for a character then the characters turn to a sprite, it means that it is an object replacing the character during that animation, and that mean 2 things, the 3d modeler has to do the animation in another, and it might cause interference with some model with the same name, about the super sonic dash animation, i thought it wouldn't be that bad to left it as only the run animation cuz in the sprites, is the same sprite i mean the run and the dash in the sprites are the same, the only change is hands open or closed

The thing with the drop dash is that it is a object, not the character itself, look, if you are using any model for a character then the characters turn to a sprite, it means that it is an object replacing the character during that animation, and that mean 2 things, the 3d modeler has to do the animation in another, and it might cause interference with some model with the same name, about the super sonic dash animation, i thought it wouldn't be that bad to left it as only the run animation cuz in the sprites, is the same sprite i mean the run and the dash in the sprites are the same, the only change is hands open or closed
And again is not all about sonic, I'm looking for suggestion in general, i mean there are the rings,springs,emeralds,monitors,etc

And again is not all about sonic, I'm looking for suggestion in general, i mean there are the rings,springs,emeralds,monitors,etc
So Is that what they are asking about or is it something else completely?

(About mcsonic not being completely modeled)

Holy shit

Maybe I should have clarified that mcsonic can make some interference with other models, i mean that's why I didn't make the stuff about mcsonic that you see without model
ok so i would say whoever you really want i just can't think of anything, but i could tell you to fix mc sonic's super form peelout animation, now that whenever he does a peelout his legs disappear.

Adventure boi, modern boi and probably king boi.

Last edited:
Holy shit

ok so i would say whoever you really want i just can't think of anything, but i could tell you to fix mc sonic's super form peelout animation, now that whenever he does a peelout his legs disappear.

Adventure boi, modern boi and probably king boi.
Wait what?

ok i see what you mean now, i didn't make a dash animation because it was the same as the run animation but with the hands closed so i thought that if the dash animation wasnt there it would be remplaced with the run, now i see that i doesn't work that way

Last edited:
it would have been better if they added modern sonic and adventure sonic, or maybe luigi and mario

it would have been better if they added modern sonic and adventure sonic, or maybe luigi and mario
That would be too long.

And you should be grateful for this update.

Trust me it was a long process.

Besides next update won't take too long because he is has more time now that it's summer.

Last edited:
Back