[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

There's a transparent polygon on sonic's falling animation. This is most noticable on THZ2.
srb20000.gif

I love this model but here are some things I think could be improved. He should have have moments where you can see him spinning (aka the model but in a spin motion), the shoes could be more red(they seemed kinda orange), and of course some bug fixes (tails walking animation, spinning tails for running and flying), also maybe you can add models for modded characters. I hope none of this came off as rude. Of course I dont hate the models and I love using then but these or just my opinion. You dont have to do this if you dont want to just was just some thoughts I had for you. (Good job on the models man. Keep up the great work👍)
The roll is based on the advance / adventure sonics and what is orange because maybe it's because of the smear effect,The Tails is there by mistake, did not you find it strange that it was not in the model.dat?As for the other models for other characters, as I said many times, I will be publishing the models more or less after a progress of 3 models finished, so in this version only there 3 Finished things, and the models for mods will be fashionable that I like, if I don't like them then I'm sorry
Post automatically merged:

Please do not notify me about the thorn, I already solved it, it is just that you have to wait for the next update, I will change a lot of the animations to make something more dynamic and I changed the texture and structure of the Sonic model a little bit so things like the shoes and the mouth look better.

EDITED: sorry, I deleted the post. because i edited someones unreusable model

Last edited:
I need help fusing this with Jeck Jim's models. I keep trying to replace the JJ Sonic models with this one's, as well as the emeralds and rings. The objects work, but Sonic doesn't load. Can someone help me? I really want to enjoy a full 3d game instead of having to just look at Sonic, rings, and emeralds in 3d and nothing else. Again, can someone help me fix this?

I need help fusing this with Jeck Jim's models. I keep trying to replace the JJ Sonic models with this one's, as well as the emeralds and rings. The objects work, but Sonic doesn't load. Can someone help me? I really want to enjoy a full 3d game instead of having to just look at Sonic, rings, and emeralds in 3d and nothing else. Again, can someone help me fix this?
replace the sonic code with SONIC CHARS/SDSONIC.md3 3.0 0.0

no replace SONIC PLAY/SONIC.md3 with SONIC CHARS/SDSONIC.md3 in models.dat
Ok, I'll do my best!

I did it... Sorta. Sonic's not loaded, although everything else did! However... Imma try replacing the current md3 and mmd3 with new copies, and then I'll check back with you.

Sonic hasn't loaded. Should I replace the SDSonic files with new ones?

Last edited:
Ok, I'll do my best!

I did it... Sorta. Sonic's not loaded, although everything else did! However... Imma try replacing the current md3 and mmd3 with new copies, and then I'll check back with you.

Sonic hasn't loaded. Should I replace the SDSonic files with new ones?
yea just do that i guess kinda weird you have this problem because i got it to work

Back